For the Replicators

Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

For the Replicators

I've never been a replicator, dont know too many reppis to ask. But wouldn't it make more sense to have a unit production discount/increase over the covert discount? BC this covert discount is only truly beneficial in the higher levels I'm guessing? But a penny saved is a penny earned, I think? Whatever Benjamin Franklin said. I may have worded that completely wrong. But whaddya think?
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Re: For the Replicators

lord saturnine wrote:I've never been a replicator, dont know too many reppis to ask. But wouldn't it make more sense to have a unit production discount/increase over the covert discount? BC this covert discount is only truly beneficial in the higher levels I'm guessing? But a penny saved is a penny earned, I think? Whatever Benjamin Franklin said. I may have worded that completely wrong. But whaddya think?

i agree, reps make thereselves so if they either got 25% off unit production costs or 25% more units/turn it would be a lot better as the reps r the weakest ones around
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

if this is going to happen u now howmany solo repis are going to be imagine a 45% increase in units the lone wolf 20% and the 25% bonus,

well anyway what happens to the 25%spy thing? new race?
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

SGC_Replicators wrote:well anyway what happens to the 25%spy thing? new race?

that is worth less any way

SGC_Replicators wrote:if this is going to happen u now howmany solo repis are going to be imagine a 45% increase in units the lone wolf 20% and the 25% bonus,

so, they r crap, give them a chance
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

SGC_Replicators wrote: well anyway what happens to the 25%spy thing? new race?

I woulnt agree with the Tokra as a new race, but if the majority wants them perhaps It would go to them?

Goa'uld are income bonus inclined. They have an increase and no bank fee. So it would be possible to give the reps many bonuses according to unit pro? I'm bad with numbers, so lets hear some from reps and non reps alike?

unit production discount?
troop production/SS/spy discount?
Unit production boost?
Increased troop durability?
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

It would be more fair for reps if this was done, at the moment when allot of people are upgrading the high spy levels they simply sell all their weapons, change to replicator, buy the spy level and change back to their race....

The 10% off spy level upgrades has become a bonus for all instead of being for the replicators...
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

25% unit growth is more than a 25% in naquadah, how do you think the goa'uld are going to feel?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Like a Tauri.... LOL
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

if you want people to stop switching to repli just for the spy lvl perhaps lose a spy lvl when switching out of repli?
I want my tombstone to read 'brb'
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

u already lose too many things when swicthing i say instead of losing spy levels

make all trained units back into untrained units when swicthing
and put a 24 hour limit for chaning races again
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

or just make so that if you switch you cant gain that races bonus for lets say a week. so if you join repi's u cant buy the cheap spy level for atleast a week after switching...that should stop people.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

i say 25% transfer fee in units when converting over
NoDot
Forum Irregular

lord saturnine wrote:
SGC_Replicators wrote: well anyway what happens to the 25%spy thing? new race?

I woulnt agree with the Tokra as a new race, but if the majority wants them perhaps It would go to them?
Well, if you needed somewhere else to stick the Covert Bonus, then the Tok'ra make logical sense.

Goa'uld are income bonus inclined.
In the game, yes. Personally, I'd have associated the Goa'uld with the Attack Bonus rather than an Income Bonus. If Forum impliments Science, then we should let the Tau'ri have a Science Bonus instead and let the Goa'uld have an Attack Bonus. The Replicators are then free to take their proper Unit Production Bonus.
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!

Return to “Suggestions Archive”