Login Issues

DawnThief

Login Issues

I'm aware this is off-topic, but i was hoping as a fellow asgard, someone could help me out here.

I've been having difficulty logging in; namely, i cant. It sends me the message that my username/password login info is incorrect. i try to ask for my password, says i dont have an account. anyone know what to do to fix this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DawnThief
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Login Issues

DawnThief wrote:I'm aware this is off-topic, but i was hoping as a fellow asgard, someone could help me out here.

If you know this is the wrong section, then dont post here :evil:
Plus help will come faster if its on the right board... mods will hopefully move it to the bug board.

As for your problem, I cant really help you. Just make sure you are typing in the email address you used to sign up to the game. I checked and the username: "Dawnthief" does exist
DawnThief

I triple checked my name, password, and email address. its the same address i use for everything, but its not working. a very annoying problem

and i was just trying to get as many suggestions as possible, and i had a copy of the post on the bugs board originally.
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

You should not double post..
But anyway, you should pm forum about your problem, he should be able to fix/help it/you
Muhahu?!
KGC
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient
ID: 1986462

make sure you use a . in stead of a ,
it happened to me once when I was trying to log in on someone else's computer
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

DawnThief wrote:I triple checked my name, password, and email address. its the same address i use for everything, but its not working. a very annoying problem

and i was just trying to get as many suggestions as possible, and i had a copy of the post on the bugs board originally.
there is a forgoten password section...

http://stargatewars.com/forgotpass.php
Seremela

I'm having a login issue of my own. Every once in awhile after I've logged in, and I try to purchase weapons or train soldiers, I get a message telling me that I am not logged in. However I know I am because I was just in my account. Is this a bug or just a glitch in the system? I am not exactly a computer genius, and problems like this always stump me.
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

Seremela wrote:I'm having a login issue of my own. Every once in awhile after I've logged in, and I try to purchase weapons or train soldiers, I get a message telling me that I am not logged in. However I know I am because I was just in my account. Is this a bug or just a glitch in the system? I am not exactly a computer genius, and problems like this always stump me.

If you click on a recruitment link, it loggs you out... Plus if your account is in-active for about 15-20 minutes, it will automaticaly log you off
Seremela

ok thanks, that's probably the reason. I do about 5 things ar once online.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I can not log in either :(

Very worrysome....

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Your account is showing up as deleted Nuto....
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
RepliJake
Forum Addict

I have a recon of you from yesterday and now it say, "Already no such user"
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

I know... this is really messed up. I never deleted my account and nor would I ever.

I have spend too much time and energy on this damn game to just delete it.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
RepliJake
Forum Addict

Well, if it's possible to rebuild an account, I have all the stats of your account from my recon yesterday, so I think it could be done...
REK wrote:
I hate **Filtered**
forgive_me
Forum Irregular

Nuto_vixen wrote:I know... this is really messed up. I never deleted my account and nor would I ever.

I have spend too much time and energy on this damn game to just delete it.
well did anyone had your password or woud it be a easy password to get.....?

if yes....then u beter restart...because once the user is deleted there is no way to get it back(get the same stas)....but if replijake hase the recon details of the acount and forum (with the aproval of the other players) mite give the stas back.......i hope this hapens and u can continue playng with us....

:cry: :cry: for u

Return to “Bugs Archive”