Quantum Multi

Sinath
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Quantum Multi

I sent this to Forum but hasn't responded or done anything.

The following characters on Quantum are multies and the person actually admited to playing multiple accounts if you care to check my message logs.

PhishPhood
CherryGarcia
ChubbyHubby
ChunkyMonkey

I watched for awhile before I felt it warranted saying something. Here is what I noticed.

#1 all under same commander
#2 all named after a Ben and Jerrys Ice cream flavor
#3 upon scouting all of their UP's were identical and all of them had all of their units trained as miners with the exception of PhishPhood. After watching what he is doing is using Phishphood to farm the other 3 accounts and then putting it in that accounts bank.

His message to me confirming hes a multi:

http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/inb ... &type=view

Message text:

I play multiple characters, but they don\'t help each other. My commander is a friend of mine.

I got this message from him today:

http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/inb ... &type=view

Message text:

I don\'t pull into a single account. Like I said, they all act independently. I want to try all the races before I settle on one.

Now I have had friends watching those accounts at the turn and he banks on all of them within a second so hes probably using some kind of auto banking script.

Regardless of anything hes admitted to playing multiple accounts. How is this not against the rules?
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

it is against the rules and considering this is one of the best made cheat reports i have seen in awhile i think game mod will be right onto it

e-mail this topic to mailto:support@stargatewars.com (i think thats the address)

game mod will get around to him soon enough once you've e-mailed this to him

just keep the pm's
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
PhishPhood

I figured I'd respond to Siniath's accusations directly.

1) The admins have set a precedent for not caring about multis so long as accounts are not in collusion. Despite the signup warnings it seems obvious that many people are playing multiple accounts. Persecuting one of the many seems arbitrary and fickle.

2) If having the same commander gives the appearance of inpropriety, then I'm happy to change that. He's a friend of mine, and I just wanted an easier way to keep track of him.

3) Sinath's claim that I'm farming with PhishPhood is completely baseless. I'm trying the same strategy on all 4 accounts to see which race is best. The admins can easily prove this if they log anything. No attacks, no transfers, no multi _abuse_.

4) His "friends" "watching" my account amounted to me being attacked at least a dozen times a day, right after rollover. I've been diligent about banking my money because I don't want him stealing it. Despite my best efforts I'm still losing a lot of cash to them. He claims I'm using some sort of script, but I have to think the same about him, as no matter how hard I try, all his "friends" have about a 90% success rate taking my money.

5) Why am I doing this? I didn't want to wait 4 runs to try each race. I fully intend to pick one at the end of this run and cancel the other 3 accounts. Like I said, I thought this was the accepted norm, which is likely why no action is being taken. I've done nothing to upset the balance of the game.

When the admins tell me otherwise, I'll happily delete the extra accounts.

Return to “For Admin Archives”