Strange things happen lately... NID problems

Strange things happen lately... NID problems

Hi! When i want to gain some NID i have so many problems with that...First, they don't want to be recruited, then they dissapear and also i pay for them but dont gain them..I lost some cash already... Help? :(
Bahamut
Forum Expert
Alliance: The AEON Kings
Race: SystemLord
ID: 1

Re: Strange things happen lately... NID problems

Anonymous wrote:Hi! When i want to gain some NID i have so many problems with that...First, they don't want to be recruited, then they dissapear and also i pay for them but dont gain them..I lost some cash already... Help? :(
u should first train regular units and then nid team

I know, and have been doing this :shock:

I have had similar problems.,. only mine stem from TRAINING the NID units.. this is what I get when trying to train one unit...

You do not have enough resources, or units. Trained units take untrained to make. Super units take trained units to make. Everything requires Naquadah.

Personnel
Offensive Away Team 70
Offensive NID Team 128
Attack Mercenaries 9
Home Base Guard 520
Defensive NID Team 41
Defense Mercenaries 41
Untrained Military Peons 897
Untrained Mercenaries 0
Undercover Agents 1,600
Total Fighting Force 3,306

Train Your Troops
Training Program Cost Per Unit Quantity
Offensive Away Team 1,800Naquadah
Offensive NID Team 80,100Naquadah
Home Base Guard 2,000Naquadah
Defensive NID Team 89,000Naquadah
Undercover Agents 3,500 Naquadah
Reassign Offensive Away Team 0 Naquadah
Reassign Home Base Guard 0 Naquadah
Reassign Undercover Agents 0 Naquadah

Naquadah: 87,200

and before you say anything.. I was training OFFENSIVE NID hich is 80,100.. just tried to get another and I had 82k.. wouldn't let me.. I am thinking maybe they cost more than what is listed...
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

its not that. the game seems to have a limit to how much you can purchase at once. i have to purchase them in smaller amounts: ie: 5-8 at a time.
apophizzle

Anonymous wrote:and before you say anything.. I was training OFFENSIVE NID hich is 80,100.. just tried to get another and I had 82k.. wouldn't let me.. I am thinking maybe they cost more than what is listed...

this has happened to me as well, what i think is going on it that the computer is calculating using the undiscountedprice, even though you can afford it
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

The game uses the original price to calculate wether you can buy them. So for the Tauri, the price listed (80100) isn't enough. You need to have 89k to train one. You will only pay 80100, but the check is still off.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
evan_davis5225

A glitch that I seem to have is similar. I will try to train say, 5 NID, but I cannot (even when I have the money in 89k measurements) unless I have the same number of Peons. I hope they fix this soon.

-----For a game that has been around for a while, it sure is full of bugs.-----
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

NID are new.
Game is <4months old...

I think what you meant to say is:
"-----For a game that gets so many cool updates, it sure is low on bugs.-----
:)

evan_davis5225 wrote:-----For a game that has been around for a while, it sure is full of bugs.-----
Don't make me use this!!!
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

No forum... I think he ment what he said
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

xcrunnermr06 wrote:No forum... I think he ment what he said

If he did maybe he should try a couple of microsoft applications.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

OH YEA... this is nothing compaired to Microsoft Applications.... I just spent all weekend downloading from their website (they're so slow it downloaded at 9K/sec) and the download didn't even work.
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Forum wrote:NID are new.
Game is <4months old...

I think what you meant to say is:
"-----For a game that gets so many cool updates, it sure is low on bugs.-----
:)

evan_davis5225 wrote:-----For a game that has been around for a while, it sure is full of bugs.-----

Indeed!! Right said Fred! Or maybe just Well said Thread? I dunno. Make these two comments a sticky. Just these two in this section!
Vaushi

I have a similar problem. Whenever I train offensive units and NID I lose more untrained units than I trained. Is that a problem or am I incompetent? :?

Return to “Bugs Archive”