My SS is gone

IsaacWhitehairr
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

My SS is gone

OK this is the hole story .This guy traded his account for mine,Right and he had SS so I changed my name and traded on the market (not the black)
and now I lost the abilaty. Now to prove that I once had it You start out with
4 uu per day (not divisable by 3) now add 17 uu per day the market gives you and that =21 (divisable by 3) ok now I make 2682raw

(if you use a cackilator it is divesable by 3 or you can use my old trick by adding 2+6+8+2=18 then divide that by 3 and if its a wholle number then it is divisable by 3 to get a whole number)

and one more thing if you could answer I cant get uu a bonus from my officer
but we share the same IP is that why
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

sooo.... you switched accounts with someone who had SS, and you did something with the market and what does that number string prove? that you had SS? how. maybe it was market SS which doesn't work like $$ SS anymore
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
IsaacWhitehairr
Fledgling Forumer

cant be ok let me explain you start out with 4 uu and build up
ok now 4+3+3+3 all the way up gos to 2678 not 2683 right now
when you buy SS you get 17uu per turn ok now 17+4=21 right so add 21+3+3+3ect and you get 2683 any ways it works you guys can check but I am making a deal with a guy to get me SS but I would like to get my SS back
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

Do you still have market functionality? if so then you have the market ss. which doesn't have the p2p function
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
IsaacWhitehairr
Fledgling Forumer

But what Im saying is that you cant have market SS with UU I got market SS
yes but before I changed my name I attacked a guy and on the page where you can spy make peace and every thing under it I saw that I could give UU
naq and turns
IsaacWhitehairr
Fledgling Forumer

can you please post if you can help
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

did u swicth EMail i think SS is hooked towards ur Email
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

IsaacWhitehairr wrote:But what Im saying is that you cant have market SS with UU I got market SS
yes but before I changed my name I attacked a guy and on the page where you can spy make peace and every thing under it I saw that I could give UU
naq and turns

Okay, what this means is that he had the three stat tradfes when the mss changed from the normal ss. and he's used them, and he can't trade anymore because it's market ss and he's used the three stat trades that he had.
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

For the record, I believe that he was trying to prove that he had SS, by showing that the number of uu that he had would have been impossible had he only been getting uu from Unit production, because subtracting four from it, and dividing by three doesn't get a whole number.

I'm not sure, but...that's what is seems...

However, since you can obviously get uu from other sources, as well as train them, and lose them in battles, I don't understand how this is a relevant point at all.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
IsaacWhitehairr
Fledgling Forumer

I AM MAKEING UU RAW OK
ManiacMan
Forum Irregular

IsaacWhitehairr wrote:I AM MAKEING UU RAW OK

we are all making uu raw, okay - i don't understand what you are trying to say.
Raistlin Majere wrote:Do not consider this a warning, you have recieved enough of those. Your ass is mine.
(oh boy..)
IsaacWhitehairr
Fledgling Forumer

OK this is very simply I make 2682 UU per day OK? now People who does not have SS only make 2683 at this Ratio ,right so who understands this logic
so far anyways please please post if you understand or if none of you understands
Phyre

ur explanation isnt simple at all...lol
IsaacWhitehairr
Fledgling Forumer

well i is if you know math Ill ask a friend to refhrase it for me
Phyre

your breaking my chain again

Return to “Bugs Archive”