Limt to race switching

Do u think there should be a "hold" on you when u change race ?

Yes.
50%
Maybe
15%
No
35%

Total votes: 20
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Limt to race switching

Do u guys think there should be a time limt or a "hold" on you when u change races i see people doing it way to often people changing to replicators when they wanna get a spy level and then changing back they are not real replicators but they just use thier bonuses and then return to whatever they were what do u think of that ?
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

you should only be able to change 5 times. 4 to see how you like the othere race and 1 more to change back to what race you like the best
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

I would go with something like that but then it extremley annoys me when i see people hcanging race to goauld just to get more naq or more bank then changing back
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

Either that or impose a time limit from when u change to whne u get the benifts of that race
Robosheep

Or mabey they should just get rid of race switching all together. If you want to change races, you delete your old account and create an entirely new one. in order to change you lose absolutely everything
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Yeah - this is a problem taht needs fixed!!!

I like myfriend's idea on having a limit on the number of times you can change.

Saying that, I would have no problems with Robosheep's idea that you cannot change races unless you delete your account and start again. I have been and always shall be, Tauri. The game is about trying to stengthen your weaknesses while exploiting your strengths - so it takes a lot of naq to build up the Tauri defence - so what? We've got the attacking power to do it.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

I really think you should lose everything when you choose to swtch.
I get that when you initially choose your race it's an impulse thing, and, over time you may get tired of being the same race.
But, where is any realism in switching races and keeping practically everything?
Not to mention the fact that, like every other 'nice' thing the forum adds to the game users are readily, and eagerly abusing it.

Damn, he should just remove anything that leaves any doubt in his mind, to stop all you people that cna't play the game correctly.
What are you, Stupid?
It's. Not. Hard.

Stick with what you got.
Press Ctrl+W FTW
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

I have played games where there are limits on changeing commanders and such, I do not think that making a direct limit is a good idea. Just more of a cool down time of 2 weeks before you can change races again.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

I'am gald to see so many of u are as annoyed by this as i lets wait and see what the poll reflects
Elal
Forum Newbie

It should be two so that you cant change back.That would stop the switching back and forth,since you couldn't change back to what you were before.A cooling down period is a good idea too,but losing everything is best anyway,and probably most effective since you'd only do that if you wanted to start over.
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

Hey what if you just got race changes like turns? say 4 race changes to start and 1 every month?
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Lord_Zeus wrote:Hey what if you just got race changes like turns? say 4 race changes to start and 1 every month?

Why? - so that you can exploit the game, but just not as much??

I'm inclined to agree wiyth Weston - when you change race you lose everything - it's the only way to stop the game being exploited.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Jutah
Forum Grunt

I agree totally, but can we not immeadiatly implement this. I need a day as a Qoa'uld to rebuild me shattered empire, lol. REplicators rule, but Goauld are best for a quicker rebuild.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular

Wolf359 wrote:
Lord_Zeus wrote:Hey what if you just got race changes like turns? say 4 race changes to start and 1 every month?

I'm inclined to agree wiyth Weston - when you change race you lose everything - it's the only way to stop the game being exploited.

That is the best thing U lose UP spy levels officer's everything when u hcange race but u get to keep ur UP and spy levels when u change name but stay within the same race sound good ?

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
xcrunnermr06
Forum Grunt

Amon Ra wrote:
Wolf359 wrote:

That is the best thing U lose UP spy levels officer's everything when u hcange race but u get to keep ur UP and spy levels when u change name but stay within the same race sound good ?

That sounds good... I think you should be alowed to change you name with out any big problems, just not your race

Return to “Suggestions Archive”