Covert Hiding your name

[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Covert Hiding your name

Well what do u guys think ur spy level will hide ur name,naq,units from others prying eyes, but they can still attck u, but u just dont know who ur attcking
BombedDeer
Forum Irregular

That is a good idea, I really like it.
CRÅYSHACK_Toe wrote:*comparse his post count to the unspeakable one's*

[sarcasm]Yay I realy don't matter.[/sarcasm]
Some people are just so silly!
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

if you can attack the army then its not hidien witch means you can see it. and i don't think its posible to hid a 20mill size army from some one, no way to hid the hole thing
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Elemental_FIRE
Fledgling Forumer

This would be bad for alliances... Really bad.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

myFriend wrote:if you can attack the army then its not hidien witch means you can see it. and i don't think its posible to hid a 20mill size army from some one, no way to hid the hole thing

Agree
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Elemental_FIRE
Fledgling Forumer

How about the ability to hide your officers instead?
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

what about the retu
that was a large army and if they hadnt had those thingys they would have missed it
I want my tombstone to read 'brb'
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

that is a race not a tatic. and they do leav foot prints
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

You folks make some valid arguements. See, I knew this idea was unreasonable, I just couldnt put my finger on the right reason it was!
The answer was on the tip of my tongue the whole time. I didnt know the best of words to describe!

as for a hidden name, I have actually considered changing my name to ?????. If you are giving your idea about hidden names serious thought, just rename you player this! It would confuse a lot of players I think. Who would attack someone with ?????(?) Not I! Especially if I didnt know any better (or a newbie)! I'd figure this player had the highest spy level in the game! And that player was better left alone!

Plus you would be the center of many threads in the bugs forum!! LOL!!
NoDot
Forum Irregular

lord saturnine wrote:You folks make some valid arguements. See, I knew this idea was unreasonable, I just couldnt put my finger on the right reason it was!
The answer was on the tip of my tongue the whole time. I didnt know the best of words to describe!

as for a hidden name, I have actually considered changing my name to ?????. If you are giving your idea about hidden names serious thought, just rename you player this! It would confuse a lot of players I think. Who would attack someone with ?????(?) Not I! Especially if I didnt know any better (or a newbie)! I'd figure this player had the highest spy level in the game! And that player was better left alone!

Plus you would be the center of many threads in the bugs forum!! LOL!!
Isn't there already someone named "????" or similar?
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
Owen
Forum Irregular

wouldn't work anymore with the tags and such

Return to “Suggestions Archive”