Problem with bank after paying 50$ via paypal

mp1984

Problem with bank after paying 50$ via paypal

This is a question for admin, i supported the full ammount of 50$, and my bank limit increased greatly, to 800,000 or something close to that, like it was supposed to, but now when i go back in to the bank, i have that much money in it, but my limit is down to 160,000, allso, when im attacking, it is giving me an error at the top of the page, and taking my attack turns, but not giving me an attack summory or the naq from the attack.
mailto:mattp1984@yahoo.com please reply.
mp1984

thats exactly what i got at the top of my screen, and i still lost my attack points as well, i hope admin can help us out with this, especially because i just spent 50 bucks to support this place, and i was really looking forward to having a bigger bank, wich i did.. fora while till it went back to what it was before.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

mp1984 wrote:thats exactly what i got at the top of my screen, and i still lost my attack points as well, i hope admin can help us out with this, especially because i just spent 50 bucks to support this place, and i was really looking forward to having a bigger bank, wich i did.. fora while till it went back to what it was before.

Forum is probably doing your 50 bucks of upgrades right away :-D. Don't worry, it comes with shortlived bugs, but the end result will be better.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
mp1984

i did it last nite, and they had allready updated everything, but then, after i put the money into my bank, the available safe limit went back to normal
neo

now it's even worse....i attacked someone and there's no way i lost, it took my turns and nothing else changed.

i sigh.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok - answers all around :)
attacks - there was a code error... stopped the display of the report. sorry - should now all be fixed.
bank - bank is a function of UNTRAINED military units (not mercs). If you use your naq to build, say, trained and super soldiers, and some spies/covert ops.... and have 0 untrained left -- your income per turn goes down a LOT (nobody left to mine the naq) and -- as a consequence of the low /turn income, your realm reduces it's bank capacity accordingly.

You want more storage -- you need more untrained military :)
how to get? clicks by allies /friends can get you up to 50/day. putting resources into the unit production (UP) will get you more each turn. as you know,donating also gets you untrained (and ultimate gets you UP as well...)

hope this all makes sense :)
Don't make me use this!!!
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

i lost 15 turns, but seems to be working now as i just attacked the same person and got the desired result 8)

something ventured, nothing gained, but from reading some other posts i have np with this.

thank you and good night all.
ohknee0
Fledgling Forumer

just read that....i'm happy so np :)

Forum wrote:ok - answers all around :)
attacks - there was a code error... stopped the display of the report. sorry - should now all be fixed.
bank - bank is a function of UNTRAINED military units (not mercs). If you use your naq to build, say, trained and super soldiers, and some spies/covert ops.... and have 0 untrained left -- your income per turn goes down a LOT (nobody left to mine the naq) and -- as a consequence of the low /turn income, your realm reduces it's bank capacity accordingly.

You want more storage -- you need more untrained military :)
how to get? clicks by allies /friends can get you up to 50/day. putting resources into the unit production (UP) will get you more each turn. as you know,donating also gets you untrained (and ultimate gets you UP as well...)

hope this all makes sense :)
mp1984

i think you may have missed the point of my original message, i did support with the ultimate payment of 50$, it upped my bank for one turn, the next turn it was back down again, this is severely frustrating seeings how that was one of my biggest reason for spending the money in the first place, now is this a bug, or did you design it that way?
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

I have checked your army size. You have very few untrained units. At the moment I spied, you had 31, and the bank size including the bonus should be around 130k. Spend some more naquadah on unit production, and less on training NID agents. They are very costly, don't produce income, and die pretty easy.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i do understand...
the bank increase MULTIPLIES THE NORMAL BANK SIZE ... but -- you need a decent normal bank size to make it big :)

the only thing that makes your bank bigger is untrained units...

(they produce naquadah, and the naq/turn (multiplied by 48x2) is the bank size... each unit produces 30naq/turn... so your bank size (normal before supporter bonuses) will be 30(units) x 48 (turns / day) x 2 (days) x untrained military units x <supporter bonuses>

The benefit of the supporter bank bonus is it 'sticks with you' whether your bank is 100,000 or 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 or 100,000,000,000 :)
it always MULTIPLIES your max...

mp1984 wrote:i think you may have missed the point of my original message, i did support with the ultimate payment of 50$, it upped my bank for one turn, the next turn it was back down again, this is severely frustrating seeings how that was one of my biggest reason for spending the money in the first place, now is this a bug, or did you design it that way?
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “Bugs Archive”