Ascension

Jutah
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Ascension

Can you be descended?
When Daniel got **Filtered** by Anubis he was descended. Could that happen to you on the new server? If you get really pounded you get knocked back into the Regular server and have to ascend again? I think it would be pretty cool, because then it becomes a whole new strategic game with temporary truces and accords. You'd get knocked back with equivilent weapons, but would be defenseless for 24hr as you basically got **Filtered** back into last week.
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Ascension

Jutah wrote:Can you be descended?
When Daniel got dog-slapped by Anubis he was descended. Could that happen to you on the new server? If you get really pounded you get knocked back into the Regular server and have to ascend again? I think it would be pretty cool, because then it becomes a whole new strategic game with temporary truces and accords. You'd get knocked back with equivilent weapons, but would be defenseless for 24hr as you basically got dog-slapped back into last week.

I would doubt it as Jackson gets decended for breaking the rules of the other acients not by anubis for trying to Attack anubis to stop him destroying Abidose so unless there is an option to interfer with the normal server (which i doubt there will be) then i would say there will be no to being decending. Also the fact that u can leave a shell behind would mean that it would get way to complicated. #-o
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Valha'lla wrote:
Jutah wrote:Can you be descended?
When Daniel got dog-slapped by Anubis he was descended. Could that happen to you on the new server? If you get really pounded you get knocked back into the Regular server and have to ascend again? I think it would be pretty cool, because then it becomes a whole new strategic game with temporary truces and accords. You'd get knocked back with equivilent weapons, but would be defenseless for 24hr as you basically got dog-slapped back into last week.

I would doubt it as Jackson gets decended for breaking the rules of the other acients not by anubis for trying to Attack anubis to stop him destroying Abidose so unless there is an option to interfer with the normal server (which i doubt there will be) then i would say there will be no to being decending. Also the fact that u can leave a shell behind would mean that it would get way to complicated. #-o
i dont want to ascend anyway, i dont want to start over coz it took me to long to work up to here, who else doesn't want to?
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

i dont want to ascend anyway, i dont want to start over coz it took me to long to work up to here, who else doesn't want to?[/quote]

I can see your point Galactio, but i'm sure i will probably go for the asention option i paid nothing to get where i am and i'm sure i can do it again ( i always liked a chanlenge) so i will probaly ascend but mabey not right at the begining!
Ps Again with the blue! :x

na joke :-D
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Valha'lla wrote:
Ps [color=red]Again with the blue!
:x

lol

i dont know y people dont like my blue

if it hurts ur eyes turn the contrast down

coz i love it
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Galactico wrote:
Valha'lla wrote:

lol

coz i love it

Yeah expect i like using the read to make writing stand out :-D
Elemental_FIRE
Fledgling Forumer

Valha'lla wrote:i dont want to ascend anyway, i dont want to start over coz it took me to long to work up to here, who else doesn't want to?

I can see your point Galactio, but i'm sure i will probably go for the asention option i paid nothing to get where i am and i'm sure i can do it again ( i always liked a chanlenge) so i will probaly ascend but mabey not right at the begining!
Ps Again with the blue! :x

na joke :-D[/quote]

Ditto, I paid nothing and am in the top 100. :-D :D :-D
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Valha'lla wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Valha'lla wrote:

lol

coz i love it

me too lol
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Galactico wrote:
Valha'lla wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Valha'lla wrote:

lol

coz i love it

me too lol

Thats why ill ascende cause i'm in the top 100 and i got there for nothing so what the hell i will never know what acsention is like unless i try it and it sounds like a challenge! :-D
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Well the whole point of assencssion is to refresh the page one rankings and give otehrs a chance to make it to the to so i doubt forum will be sending the top players back down to dominate page one .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict

Amon Ra wrote:Well the whole point of assencssion is to refresh the page one rankings and give otehrs a chance to make it to the to so i doubt forum will be sending the top players back down to dominate page one .

but this may also mean u cant keep ur officers

has any1 ever thought of that ?
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Galactico wrote:
Amon Ra wrote:Well the whole point of assencssion is to refresh the page one rankings and give otehrs a chance to make it to the to so i doubt forum will be sending the top players back down to dominate page one .

but this may also mean u cant keep ur officers

has any1 ever thought of that ?

Yeah but the point of ascention will be to go it out one on one most of the time u'll have every thing u have got case of u. I guess the reason u posted this is cause of troops per day? am i right well the asention server is a different relam so i'm sure forum will have something planed for that, cause if he wants to change the top rankings in the server then he''ll try to make the ascention option appealing. Thats what i think any way! :-D
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Oh there is no maybe there no officer's in the a Ascension server .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Amon Ra wrote:Oh there is no maybe there no officer's in the a Ascension server .

I know that u misunderstand me i meant forum will probably change something to do with unit prodiction. To make it more apealing to ascend, along with some other things. Ra do u agree? :-k
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

Please someone else tell me they are also finding the colours horribly annoying; I cant be the only one. They dont make your post clearer, just harder to read, cant you just make your posts stand out with their intelect, razor sharp wit, and dashing good looks. Ok maybe not the last one ;)

Anyway.....back on topic. Read what forum himself has said about ascension. No officers/alliances, and you leave a shell behind. So if you got 'de-ascended' you would be multi-accounting and therefore cheating. It is a completely different server, hopefully with a completely different game style but only time will tell.

While I am here I may as well ask my own question...any chance a few of the top players in quantum can get a free ride into this higher plane? :-D

I only ask becasue I didnt start playing the main server until I knew about ascension (3 weeks ago) due to its slow gamespeed. Of course this is assuming that I might get a decent finish in quantum, but we can always hope :)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”