28%
Maybe it can be perfectened...
16%

Total votes: 25
_Apophis__
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Alliance Kitty?

hmm, i just was thinking of this idea: how about somthing called a clan kitty ( alliance storage area ), the leader of the alliance can choose wich members have acces to the kitty and if a member of ur alliance deposits naq , turns, soldiers etc, the leader will get a message orsomthing and the leader will be notified what happend. this will be very usefull for the members of an alliance ( the leader has limited acces to the kitty so the leader can only take somthing once per 24 hours orsomthing and its limited what the leader can take but he can deposit recourses in it as much as he wants. ) the members how ever have more options to take stuff of it ( members can withdraw - deposit, 5-20 times per 24 hours orsomthing. what do you guys think?

adding up somthing , hmm, how about somthing like, making this idea against multi account, uhm, you can register your OWN IP adress and your name in it so when u try to acces the kitty you have to login to use the kitty, you can only use your own login stats to get into the kitty and when a multi account gets in it ( with same ip orsomthing) it will be blocked and it cannot get acces, even if the leader of an alliance gives acces , it still cannot get acces cuz the same ip was allready registered with the register person orsomthing...
Last edited by _Apophis__ on Sun May 29, 2005 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

I LOVE IT !!!!!!
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Good idea :)
kizalia
Forum Newbie

i think that forum will kill u dude ... you have to stop coming up with ideas:P but yeah i think it would be a good idea, as long as it doesn't favour one person more than the other ...
Great
Forum Newbie

fantastic :smt046
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Yeah great idea...... If you want to boost all your multiple accounts without having to bother buying PPT on them all...

I wonder how someone was able to start a NEW account and in less than 3 weeks have a U/P of over over 700 and lvl 17 covert.... lets not forget over 100k untrained units...

Any ideas on that Apophis????

BTW I voted no!!!

EDIT: Proxy = multiple IP's
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

replijake wrote:Yeah great idea...... If you want to boost all your multiple accounts without having to bother buying PPT on them all...

I wonder how someone was able to start a NEW account and in less than 3 weeks have a U/P of over over 700 and lvl 17 covert....

Any ideas on that Apophis????

BTW I voted no!!!

EDIT: Proxy = multiple IP's
i hope ur not suggesting anything blindly replijake, get the facts straight before u do somehing like this
_Apophis__
Fledgling Forumer

let him think what he wants, Forums knows im not cheating, ok back on topic now, give me your opinions about my idea :)
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

I think you need to read again, I was asking a question...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
WhiteyDude
Forum Intermediate

Don't judge the cheating system for a non-existent system yet RepliJake.

I really like this idea, but as RepliJake said, unless this is written properly this could be a very exploitable disaster.

Still, it's a good idea. :D

* Whitey votes yes

/Whitey
SHIFT TONE! OMG!

STFUBBQ?

SGW-irc founder

It means Perseverance
Brigon
Fledgling Forumer

this sounds alot like ss to me
I want my tombstone to read 'brb'
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer

Who would buy SS if you could do this?

No purchasing SS = No $$$ for Forum = No SGW.

:(

I guess we could change what SS provides, but to what?

:-k

That problem, as well as what Replijake was saying, exploitability.
---
~Phoenix~ wrote:Rememberance day for what event?
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

This idea is perfectly workable IF, certain measures are put into place:

1. An alliance army is created, that obviously can only be used by designated members of the alliance. This should be totally separate from any single person's army

2. You can only deposit into the kitty, NO-ONE can withdraw, it can only be spent at your 'alliance war room'

3. Alliances can attack other alliances to steal from their kitty, similar to attacking other players and all the profits are kept by the alliance.

Now obviously you need some sort of benefit to having money in your alliance bank, and I would suggest that every turn it churns out 1% of its amount shared amongst all the alliance members evenly, so alliances are another way of generating naq.

This, of course, is creating a whole new element of the game, and personally I am against it if anything, but lots of people seem to like alliance play and this could add a new element for players who want to have alliances. It would create battles on a whole new level. Anyway they are my thoughts on it, feel free to criticise, suggest thing and ask questions :)
Xavier
Fledgling Forumer

IcER wrote:2. You can only deposit into the kitty, NO-ONE can withdraw, it can only be spent at your 'alliance war room'

Spent on what? That seems quite important...

Otherwise, sounds interesting.
---
~Phoenix~ wrote:Rememberance day for what event?
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

Heh, sorry I was typing that message in a hurry (gotta be strict on my revision breaks ;))

The alliance kitty gets spent on your alliance weapons used in part 3. You could *maybe* get some sort of special upgrades for example (I stress this is just an example, Im sure you guys can brainstorm some much better ideas thatn this)...your alliance can buy a mothership fleet, or maybe a special military base planet or something else...for a huge some like 1 billion naq, which in turn could give some sort of bonus, possibly:

1. Fortifaction/seige equivalent for the entire alliance fleet
2. a +% modifer on all the members weapons, of covert (edit: of all individual the members)
3. Naq havesting (maybe for a special designated mining planet was the upgrade) that either slowly increases your alliance bank each turn, or a small increase for each member.

But to be honest these at the moment are minor details that have to be sorted later anyway. I am more interested to find out if there are any potential exploits in the whole alliance bank thing, and what people think of it :)

Return to “Suggestions Archive”