Bank & Interest

Katana
Forum Newbie

Bank & Interest

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a higher banking capacity, and even interest that grows everyday 8)

Just a thought, i only play a couple of times a week, so it would be great if my money that is sitting in the bank would grow, instead of incurring nasty 5% tax every time i bank.

maybe 10%
Signed, awesome.
TThomaso
Forum Newbie

Bank Interest?
NO!
Your 'bank' insn't really a bank, just an offowrld safe area where nobody can find and steal naq from you. It doesn't earn interest. If it did then all the top people would simply max out their banks and watch the cash grow in them without any risk of it being nicked.

People would forget everything and simply get UPD to increase their bank size and then when it suited them take out a huge amount of cash and buy a huge amount of weapons.
Jutah
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

If anything we should get FREE storage and minus 3/4 % per 24hrs or something.
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

bank interest is actually a good idea

if u just make the interest so small though it wouldn´t make any difference unless u had loads and loads in there

this could be made a whole new stratagy
NoDot
Forum Irregular

Bank Interest?
Were you here before the bank was implimented?
Clearly not!
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

he says that well know that apophis can hold 450 million ie another advantage in his favor and he wasnt obviously here before the bank was implemented...those were the days eh.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Absolutly not why?

i tell u

firsth this game is a resoucre based game not a money one, ppl are comparing naqada as money but money can be interested on, but resources cant it makes no sense that mean i can put 10 tons of steel in my secret "bank" area and come back the next day and expect to pull out 11 tons of steel.

and plus there is always a point that u can actauuly live off ur interest for the rest of the game and i bet some players can get there and milk that interst for all its worth
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

SGC_Replicators wrote:Absolutly not why?

i tell u

firsth this game is a resoucre based game not a money one, ppl are comparing naqada as money but money can be interested on, but resources cant it makes no sense that mean i can put 10 tons of steel in my secret "bank" area and come back the next day and expect to pull out 11 tons of steel.

and plus there is always a point that u can actauuly live off ur interest for the rest of the game and i bet some players can get there and milk that interst for all its worth

I understand what you mean but on another Topic Apophis suggested a Kitty for alliances

maybe this could be only for alliances and could be tied in with Apophis´s idea of a Kitty somehow

how i do not know

any ideas ?
Elemental_FIRE
Fledgling Forumer

YES MORE INTEREST!
NoDot
Forum Irregular

Elemental_FIRE wrote:YES MORE INTEREST!
NO! You people don't know waht it was like before we had banks! I came in just before they were implimented, and believe me, I was thankful!
Don't! Just...don't!
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

i remember when the game was slow and i just about had enough for one targeted gate weapon then elusive came along and stole 100k of naq, that was a lot of money in them days i tell ya i was pissed to say the least.

100k then is like the equivilant to a 20million steal now u gotta be quite lucky.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

lol yes it seems we all have grown a bit
NoDot
Forum Irregular

SGC_Replicators wrote:lol yes it seems we all have grown a bit
I don't use the bank (since I gain too much and don't log on too much to bank it), so a larger bank won't bug me. Interest will!
Don't! Just...don't!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

interst is irrevelavent...........
the Black Knight
Forum Grunt

You guys has definitely not read the forums before even starting on the subject.

Interest == BAD

Bank == CLOSE TO BAD

Reason why, It will become a BANKING game.

This is Stargate WARS not Stargate BANK.

If everyone is banking and keeping their money in the bank for the interest, it will mean less target to attack and the only thing you will do is bank money and accumulate turns. Which in turn, bring total boreness of the bank system.

If I want interest in my money in the bank, I will crak my home bank and take all my pennies and bring them one by one in my bank in a saving account and look at the bank lady and say: Am I going to get a lot of interest today???

:evil:

Return to “Suggestions Archive”