Some Suggestions

General Ryan
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Some Suggestions

Here are a few ideas I had. If they have been mentioned,please forgive me. I did a general keyword search and found nothing..

Anyways:

1.POW. The ability in combat for both sides to possibly take Prisioners of War. Once captured you have a special Jail screen. You can torture them for information, "reprogram" them to fight in your army or simply make a trade for them.

2. A Special Forces unit: This would be a combined sabatoge/attack mission. You will send special soldiers in to sabatoge and covertly kill enemy in their sleep.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

1st idea has been here before, but i feel it's to complex an idea for most of the people in this game to find a use for...(i myself haven't had a report of a covert action on me in months)

2 idea i believe is a mix of two current methods of attack, the covert attack sabotage and the regular attack to kill guys...

personally i think the 2nd idea should be a covert based attack that strikes the untrained units, killing those, that might add to the waning power of covert and satisfy your suggestion, and now i'm liking that idea...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-commends this post-
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Sorry to disagree with you Psi but did we not just make untrained immune? Just after someone, well 3 people actually, lost a combined amount in the region of 70,000 troops? Now untrained are to be killed again? i'm sorry but you can understand why this sticks in my throat... Spy killers, that's an idea i like... send someone in to kill the spies. You can damage the other two stats, why not the third? :)

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
_Apophis__
Fledgling Forumer

nooooooooooo, untraineds must not be killed!!!!
thats just wrong.....

GhostyGoo wrote:Sorry to disagree with you Psi but did we not just make untrained immune? Just after someone, well 3 people actually, lost a combined amount in the region of 70,000 troops? Now untrained are to be killed again? i'm sorry but you can understand why this sticks in my throat... Spy killers, that's an idea i like... send someone in to kill the spies. You can damage the other two stats, why not the third? :)

-Goo
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

eh, sorry to say, i may have been kinda loopy in my game thinking this last 5 months, i thought this was a game of war? and what war doesn't allow production to be touched?

forgive me if i'm being impudent...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

well the one point i completely agree on is the ability to kill spies.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

_Apophis__ wrote:nooooooooooo, untraineds must not be killed!!!!
thats just wrong.....

GhostyGoo wrote:Sorry to disagree with you Psi but did we not just make untrained immune? Just after someone, well 3 people actually, lost a combined amount in the region of 70,000 troops? Now untrained are to be killed again? i'm sorry but you can understand why this sticks in my throat... Spy killers, that's an idea i like... send someone in to kill the spies. You can damage the other two stats, why not the third? :)

-Goo

Why? I will state once more as I have in a number of threads - an enemy will not attack you and leave certain troops alone just because they are 'untrained'.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Alphin

its a fair point, i'd like a special sort of covert raid like spy vs spy. Another thing is spy equipments like in kings of chaos where you can bolster your spies abilities and myabe these could take damage too
BombedDeer
Forum Irregular

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:eh, sorry to say, i may have been kinda loopy in my game thinking this last 5 months, i thought this was a game of war? and what war doesn't allow production to be touched?

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Duh, name one example of someone kiling civilians in war. It nevers happens. Duh, people these days!
CRÅYSHACK_Toe wrote:*comparse his post count to the unspeakable one's*

[sarcasm]Yay I realy don't matter.[/sarcasm]
Some people are just so silly!
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

BombedDeer wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:eh, sorry to say, i may have been kinda loopy in my game thinking this last 5 months, i thought this was a game of war? and what war doesn't allow production to be touched?

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Duh, name one example of someone kiling civilians in war. It nevers happens. Duh, people these days!

off the top of my head:
WW2
50 million casualtys and only 20 million were military

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-may have her facts mixed up-
BombedDeer
Forum Irregular

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
BombedDeer wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

off the top of my head:
WW2

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Basically every war in the history of mankind. So untrained should have some way of being killed off.
CRÅYSHACK_Toe wrote:*comparse his post count to the unspeakable one's*

[sarcasm]Yay I realy don't matter.[/sarcasm]
Some people are just so silly!
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

BombedDeer wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
BombedDeer wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

off the top of my head:
WW2

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Basically every war in the history of mankind. So untrained should have some way of being killed off.

my point exactly

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
General Ryan
Forum Newbie

Or another idea..

Complete Assult: Your army goes in and kills everything in its path, spies,untrained and so forth. Of corse there would have to be a safe guard to prevent it from being common. Well something similar to this.
But yeah, no matter what, untrained need to be killable.
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

maybe what should happen is you get 1 complete assualt turn per day, these dont accumulate so you never have more than one, but basically if sucessful it kills X amount of enemy troops however at the cost of 1% of your total forces, so if you have 20000 men you lose 200 this would make it so its not an everyday thing.
General Ryan
Forum Newbie

I like that. It would give the everyone a chance to take an edge without too much damage to the weaker players.

Just looked for this idea and didn't find anything.

Like we have the Covert Alert thing, something like Defencive Guard. Activate this is you suspect you are going to be attacked soon. This works the same way as the covert one but it can only be active for a certain number of turns before it shuts off. When its active, it will give your defence a temperary boost and increase the chance of surviving an attack.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”