The new game update

Jor EL

The new game update

The new fleets that Tauri have are way over powered. I am ranked 2059 and the attacker was ranked 8k and his fleets oblieterated me.
#?#

Re: The new game update

Jor EL wrote:The new fleets that Tauri have are way over powered. I am ranked 2059 and the attacker was ranked 8k and his fleets oblieterated me.

Ranks means nothing; Tau'ri have that nice +to attack bonuses; if they are ascended they may have other bonuses into it. A little more specification would be needed.. Maybe it was your defense that was weak.
Geist
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Rank really doesn't mean a ton in this game. I had an officer who was 6k ranks below me on main, but my strike was non-existant compared to his, and his mothership was easily 8x more powerful than mine. Of course that and a little bit of covert was all he really had...

If they were that far below you in rank and one (or two) of their stats was significantly better than yours, you can safely assume that they suffer in their other stats.

EDIT: But then again, I really haven't had a chance to look into the fleets much yet...
This whole forum gets in 'D' for the category of "User Friendly"
Rukia
Forum Elite

he must be a raider then...keeping his strike high and everything else low. that is a tactic they use to hab access to more farms ^_^
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

#?#

Shizune wrote:he must be a raider then...keeping his strike high and everything else low. that is a tactic they use to hab access to more farms ^_^

Raider with high attack? Costs the hell to repair :lol: I had like 1.5mil strike and raided alot.. Explain your thing about the high attack raider tactic lmao
Geist
Fledgling Forumer

With a really high strike, you can hit really big targets (i.e. those with a LOT of defense).

These people generally get lazy and leave lots of naq out. The inactive ones (and probably some less-than-active ones) also have lots of UU out for raiding.

Being a low rank then let's you hit a lot more targets, since I believe the equation allowing you to raid is double your rank +10 (or something like that).
This whole forum gets in 'D' for the category of "User Friendly"
Rukia
Forum Elite

Geist wrote:With a really high strike, you can hit really big targets (i.e. those with a LOT of defense).

These people generally get lazy and leave lots of naq out. The inactive ones (and probably some less-than-active ones) also have lots of UU out for raiding.

Being a low rank then let's you hit a lot more targets, since I believe the equation allowing you to raid is double your rank +10 (or something like that).

exactly my logic...their repair costs could be high depending on if they sell some weapons to fit the farm type. they get a larger variety of farms...

#?#

Shizune wrote:
Geist wrote:With a really high strike, you can hit really big targets (i.e. those with a LOT of defense).

exactly my logic...their repair costs could be high depending on if they sell some weapons to fit the farm type. they get a larger variety of farms...

I had awesome farms with my 1.5mil :lol: sometimes up to 900uu/15turns; which was well enough for me.
Rukia
Forum Elite

maybe this player in question wants more uu than that from a raid?

#?#

Shizune wrote:maybe this player in question wants more uu than that from a raid?

Why wanting more? THere are an infinite amount of turns out there, no need to rush ;)
Rukia
Forum Elite

i dun rush when raiding (in the rare occasion i do anything offensive)...or they got the player mad so they vowed to never let them rise?

Mr. Anonymous

Geist wrote:Being a low rank then let's you hit a lot more targets, since I believe the equation allowing you to raid is double your rank +10 (or something like that).

it's 10 times your ranks + 10...I feel sry for top player only has 9 guys to raid

Return to “Bugs Archive”