Leasing

Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

Leasing

I want to be able to lease turns and other stuff (currently held weapons, personnel, even loans on naquadah) for an extra naquadah kick back. Example: I lease "someone" an F-302 for its price, plus whatever percentage I specify, 5%, 10% ect. Or I loan "someone" 100,000 naquadah, when they return it in what ever time I specify, I get like 5% or 10% ect. Extra. But there has to be the ability to go into the negative figures (-500 naquadah ect.) or if that happens, the person has to sell what they have till they till the loan is paid off, or they take out another loan, buy enough weapons and personnel to attack someone to steal their naquadah, then pay me back. OR they trade thier assets (weapons, personnel ect.) instead of paying. Either way the loaner makes a profit. There are several other problems, but I don't think they will be in REAL gameplay.
So help me!
NoDot
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Well, commerce is a good idea, we just need to find out how it'll be done.
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
Saturnine
Forum Regular
Race: Goauld
ID: 9570

Re: Leasing

[Archangles]Zatnikitelman wrote:I want to be able to lease turns and other stuff (currently held weapons, personnel, even loans on naquadah) for an extra naquadah kick back. Example: I lease "someone" an F-302 for its price, plus whatever percentage I specify, 5%, 10% ect. Or I loan "someone" 100,000 naquadah, when they return it in what ever time I specify, I get like 5% or 10% ect. Extra. But there has to be the ability to go into the negative figures (-500 naquadah ect.) or if that happens, the person has to sell what they have till they till the loan is paid off, or they take out another loan, buy enough weapons and personnel to attack someone to steal their naquadah, then pay me back. OR they trade thier assets (weapons, personnel ect.) instead of paying. Either way the loaner makes a profit. There are several other problems, but I don't think they will be in REAL gameplay.

This is a good idea! But I'd like it to be strictly supporter status only! It would work for turns, troops, and naq alone I'm guessin. No weapons. I like the idea of charging the intrest too! I think The payment should be taken directly out of the "Loanees" turn production (whatever it may be in units, turns, naq) and paid directly by the server to the "loaner"
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

I agree partially about the supporter status thing. Supporter status should be for free trade, but regular status should be for loaning ect.
So help me!
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

THAT is what i do anyway

but great idea and it would be a good idea but only people with ss

by the way could u change ur name coz it pushes all the stuff apart everywhere, if u dont want to it doesn´t matter
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

I think it's way too complicated, and has a high probability of being abusable.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
IcER
Fledgling Forumer

Sleipnir wrote:I think it's way too complicated, and has a high probability of being abusable.
Agreed, I can think of a way already.
NoDot
Forum Irregular

IcER wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:I think it's way too complicated, and has a high probability of being abusable.
Agreed, I can think of a way already.
Mind filling me in?
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

How CAN it be abused?
So help me!
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Well, creating an infinite bank of multi-accounts that pays back interest as well seems pretty much abusable to me.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Sleipnir wrote:Well, creating an infinite bank of multi-accounts that pays back interest as well seems pretty much abusable to me.

roll roll up for another rofl.. my my have you all lost your minds this weekend? Remember the outrage you all screamed blue murder about which was the *dun dun derr (drummroll)* selling your units back as another race bug? Yeah.. back in your caskets you loonies :P

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Zatnikitelman
Fledgling Forumer

Remember you can only have one account, admin here checks for it.
So help me!
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

[Archangles]Zatnikitelman wrote:Remember you can only have one account, admin here checks for it.

Yes, but the checking is not perfect and there are some very persistent people out there.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”