Wrong Bonus

jdavies42
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 40626

Wrong Bonus

So I found a planet that increases unit production (its a small bonus so please dont steal it from me guys) but on the turn i stole it, it didn't increase my unit production, it increased my covert and anticovert. I know that wasn't supposed to happen, because for its realmwide attributes, it said that it increases unit production, not covert. I dont have any other planets, or any anticovert agents, so that didnt make sense.

So then I waited one turn and hoped that it would update then. It did, and my unit prodution went up. the problem is that my anticovert and covert bonus is still there... :?

Is this supposed to happen, or is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated.
#?#

I believe that any planet, regardless of type, gives a covert bonus..
jdavies42
Fledgling Forumer

Planets have defences that can be built upon them to protect them (and destroy enemy fleets), as well as at least one (and at most one right now) productivity gain.

But, according to that game update, planets have only one productivity gain...
#?#

jdavies42 wrote:
Planets have defences that can be built upon them to protect them (and destroy enemy fleets), as well as at least one (and at most one right now) productivity gain.

But, according to that game update, planets have only one productivity gain...

PRODUCTIVITY gain, I believe that covert isn't producting anything..
jdavies42
Fledgling Forumer

:shock: Really? Then... cool... thanks for your help. :D
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ya but it specializes in 1 thing
vali
Forum Newbie

i have a planet that specializes in income bonus, however, that is the only bonus i don't get from that planet:P
Thufir_Hawat
Forum Regular

The turn based bonuses seem to take effect the following turn. So dont sweat if you dont see the UP improvement that moment.
vali
Forum Newbie

it still doesn't give the complete bonus it should cause i got another income planet last night, and it should have added more then 2 milion but it didn't even add one milion to my income
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

there's all sorts of conflicting stuff about this. eviudently each planet gives you a stanalone bonus to most stats but only has one UPGRADABLE stat.

or at least... near as i can tell.
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
joshephe

vali wrote:it still doesn't give the complete bonus it should cause i got another income planet last night, and it should have added more then 2 milion but it didn't even add one milion to my income

the 2 million is per day not per turn.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Yes, this would have given you approx 46,500 naq per turn.

Regardless of what the bonus is for the planet, you will always get 100 UP per planet and extra covert/anti covert. If you happen to get a planet that has a UP bonus of 100 then you will get 200 UP due to the standard 100 bonus.
Image ImageImageImage
stefanos
Fledgling Forumer

on the same topic i got no up planets but im getting 600 more uu per day then i should
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Do you have 6 planets?
Image ImageImageImage
stefanos
Fledgling Forumer

why yes i do,we get 100up for each planet?

Return to “Bugs Archive”