Max turns

Max turns

Hi, this guy has 12424 turns, I thought the max was 2k?

http://www.stargatewar.com/stats.php?id=8150
[addict]

Pretty sure you can private trade for turns and go over the limit...
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier
ID: 0

Re: Max turns

Anonymous wrote:Hi, this guy has 12424 turns, I thought the max was 2k?

The max is actually 10k, you stop gaining turns at 4k, and using private trades you can go as high as 30k(or at least that's as high as I've ever gone) if you do it right.
#?#

Hensenshi wrote:

The max is actually 10k, you stop gaining turns at 4k, and using private trades you can go as high as 30k(or at least that's as high as I've ever gone) if you do it right.

Actually there is no limit to where you can get by broker, that's why a limit should be set there.
ZS Agent281
Forum Intermediate
Location: At the edges of the universe, waiting, replicating.

No the limit on the broker is 10K, but there is a way around it. Not really a bug per se, but some may consider it a bug.

I really dislike this limit... You have no idea how hard it is to raid on 10K Turns. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, "Poor baby, how are you ever going to make a profit on 10K Turns..." Well, the profit isn't hard, but due to the nature of raiding it makes it hard to keep a full stock of them and you often run out.

The limit really doesn't even make sense because you can get 15K Turns on the market, but you can hold only 10K at a time. Meaning that if you have a problem with bank space then this is a very troublesome upgrade.
By Haktar-
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Emma Thurman wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

Actually there is no limit to where you can get by broker, that's why a limit should be set there.

You must not have been trading turns lately :-D
If you are at say 5 k turns when you start, you can do 3 brokers, but only 5 k each. When one of those are accepted, no more can be set up. There are 1 or 2 other ways to get over it, but often it's more work than it's worth, and having over 50 k turns now is impossible. Try finding someone who has got more than that, and has recently traded for them, good luck
And at any rate I think the turn limit is stupid, but that is just my personal oppinion :wink:

ID=60881
#?#

Munchy wrote:
Emma Thurman wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

You must not have been trading turns lately :-D
If you are at say 5 k turns when you start, you can do 3 brokers, but only 5 k each. When one of those are accepted, no more can be set up. There are 1 or 2 other ways to get over it, but often it's more work than it's worth, and having over 50 k turns now is impossible. Try finding someone who has got more than that, and has recently traded for them, good luck
And at any rate I think the turn limit is stupid, but that is just my personal oppinion :wink:

Back when I was playing there was no limit tho. SOmetimes I just assume that things don,t change much ;)
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Emma Thurman wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

Well technically no, but the way you bypass the limit, is still limited. Setting your max limit at around 30k. It's possible to go higher, just really really annoying.
Mr. Anonymous

The true limit is 40k with the broker tricks and such you can get a max of 40k in your account so rest easy that no one will hold more than 40k turns and also max maybe 10k with out doing broker tricks and I do agree about the limit issue 10k can be an hour of fun but the hogging of turns was a major issue and raiders weren't the one hoging them all it was traders and they ruined it for the reswt of us.
WhiteyDude
Forum Intermediate

ZS Agent281 ~Prophet~ wrote:The limit really doesn't even make sense because you can get 15K Turns on the market, but you can hold only 10K at a time. Meaning that if you have a problem with bank space then this is a very troublesome upgrade.

So what happens if you purchase 15k from the market? You only get 10k? =/.

/Whitey
SHIFT TONE! OMG!

STFUBBQ?

SGW-irc founder

It means Perseverance
Don Lewis
Forum Regular
ID: 57273

it wont let you trade for them, same as broker, you have to set up thre trades, then accept them all at the same time.
cheyne
Forum Newbie
ID: 40116

as far as im aware.. you can only hold 30k using soley the private broker.. but it is possible to get 40k.. figure it out :P
BL1P
Forum Intermediate

figure it out
voice
Forum Grunt

BL1P wrote:50k

figure it out

55 K and here's how you do it

have no turns to start with

make sure you have your 3 mt's

get 3 different players to set up 3 trades with you for 10 k attack turns, but dont accept them yet

get another player to send you 10 k attack turns directly

accept the 3 trades, that brings you up to 40 k

now buy attack turns with your 3 mt's

total 55k or close to it depending on the market
voice
Forum Grunt

200 mill army, figure it out :o

Return to “Bugs Archive”