Forum please help serious in game trouble HELP

manan2007
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Forum please help serious in game trouble HELP

after getting 3 planets i then looked at my income and i discovered that i was only getting 2.5 mil naq per tern. i should be getting (and i worked this out) 9.7 mil naq. 1 mil from my miners, 5 mil from my planets and 3 mil from my commander. please help urgent im only a noob and i need help.

also note my ingame name is the same as my forum name
#?#

The naq bonus you get from planet is per day, divide what you get from your planets by the numbers of turns per day (48) and you'll get what it gives you per turn.
Reality
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Alliance: Machiavellian Panthers
Race: i dun liek 2b racist
ID: 1

Honours and Awards

There are many possibilities to why your income is allegedly less than you expect it to be.

1. Perhaps you didn't use miners and were raided a lot. (who knows? I'm naming every possibility that I can think of)
2. Planets add to your daily income, not your turn income.
3. Your commander may have lowered the income he gives to officers by either:
- - -a) Lowering his own income by selling/lending untrained units, untraining miners, training untrained units as something other than miners or perhaps even changing alert level
- - -b) Lowering the percentage of his income that he gives to officers.
- - -c) Having new officers join him (the income that he gives to officers is divided among more people).

There might be more possibilities, but I don't want to go into the whole "maybe you went on critical" or "maybe you gave all your UU to Reality" thing.
There are three realities.

There's perceived reality, which is subjective.

There's actual reality, which is what actually exists.

And then there's me.

Return to “Bugs Archive”