Ascended Server a little behind.

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Anqueetas

Ascended Server a little behind.

I don't know about other accounts, but with mine somethings have been in the main server for a while and still not in the Ascended server. For example we have the market which displays, "Coming to a cosmos near you". Also there is no commander feature. Also there is no "technologies" page how ever this may be covered under the powerup page and I have not read carefully enough or understand it.
MGZ
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

not everything from main is on the ascended server. like the market. the ascended community has pretty much decided that there should be no market. the 'technologies', well, the physical realm is backed by an ascended being. what kind of tech do they need when they've got that? expect things to be different here. expect to work your own butt off to get ahead (unlike begging for resources from a commander on main)
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Re: Ascended Server a little behind.

Anqueetas wrote:I don't know about other accounts, but with mine somethings have been in the main server for a while and still not in the Ascended server. For example we have the market which displays, "Coming to a cosmos near you". Also there is no commander feature. Also there is no "technologies" page how ever this may be covered under the powerup page and I have not read carefully enough or understand it.

There are no commanders, the intent was to have no alliances up there, none offically anyways. There is no need for a market.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

No intention for alliances but you know more than me Mr Su that alliances are VERY much up there ;)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

but nobody will admit that, or they get 'wisked away' :)
Louis wrote:No intention for alliances but you know more than me Mr Su that alliances are VERY much up there ;)
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

some of us just have a big round table reserved in the meta cafe -there we drink our coffee and talk/laugh about the "new born gods"... :-)
Tok`ra

I wish main was lilke that, no markets, no resource transfers.

Itd make Multi's less useful.

I dont care, since my main isnt important to me.

EDIT: I mean my ascencion isnt, ascended for the main boost :p

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”