More Covert Turns plz

SHould we have more covert turns?

yes more loads needed
46%
a few more like make it 25-50% increase
15%
Keep it the same
38%
have fewer coz i don't know how to use them...
No votes

Total votes: 26
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

More Covert Turns plz

More Covert Turns plz, need i say more..!?

but anyway, if u have 50 turns, u use lets say 20 turns reconing people casually or for attacking for naq minimium. then that leaves maybe 30 turns left which need 1 turn for recon, and then that means u can only sab 9 times a day. Ok that might sound like a lot but its not really if u are at war. i'm just asking if u could lower the amount of turns for sabotage or have no turns for recon.... anyone else think this needs to change?

or have SS give u 50% increase in turns.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

or a simpler but more effective thingy - just could covert turns be cumulative like attack turns - ie 96 per day, or if one would think it to be too much - lol after 10 days 960 covert turns! mayby let it accumulate at standard speed of 1 turn per 30 minutes, that wouldnt change normal game but would make difference in full scale war with someone else :twisted: what do ya think bout that?
lord ra
Forum Newbie

tthe only reason my realm is still even mildy powerful right now is cause of the limited turns if u incase them even powers like me ranked in the 800's lower or higher iwll suffer greatly. i will lose allof my 600 weapons and defenses. i already lost 40 today cause of the sab upgrade...adding more covert will destroy many playerz....
join systemlord seth in his endebvour to rule and bring peace to the galaxy. join the galactic fed. we bring u peace jsutice and protection!! become one of us....
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

however there is a limit to how much u can be sab'd so its nothing to do with people having covert turns..... i have another suggestion... y not stop pissing off people coz there must be a reason y u are being sabotaged.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
lord ra
Forum Newbie

i talk in caps sometimes so he mass sbatoges me whenever he can and i lost over 40 weapons just thi smorning. there should be a way to like go undercover without changing ur name... so u rnt masss abed and i cant use the alert level withou cripling ym realm and my officerz...the update has bankrupt my aliance and me and my officerz...
join systemlord seth in his endebvour to rule and bring peace to the galaxy. join the galactic fed. we bring u peace jsutice and protection!! become one of us....
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

lord ra wrote:i talk in caps sometimes so he mass sbatoges me whenever he can and i lost over 40 weapons just thi smorning. there should be a way to like go undercover without changing ur name... so u rnt masss abed and i cant use the alert level withou cripling ym realm and my officerz...the update has bankrupt my aliance and me and my officerz...

Then maybe there's a galactic message behind the sabs? Maybe you should consider getting your officers out of there while you can, like any honorable commander would do.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

lord ra wrote:i talk in caps sometimes so he mass sbatoges me whenever he can and i lost over 40 weapons just thi smorning. there should be a way to like go undercover without changing ur name... so u rnt masss abed and i cant use the alert level withou cripling ym realm and my officerz...the update has bankrupt my aliance and me and my officerz...

If you are losing this many weapons why not just sell your weapons for spy levels, it may even protect them. just incase you dont know, I would say you do. I think the formula for covert is no. spies * 2 ^ spylevel, or something along those lines.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
fremen
Forum Irregular

Covert capacity definitely needs to be increased. Not the turns per day but the total capacity should be higher then one days worth of covert action. This would help in war time and when putting the hurt on more then one enemy at a time. The bank builds 18 turns a day if I remember right but caps out at 220 something. How about some equal turn accumulation for those who like to flex their covert superiority.
Pirates wander the verse and the loot lays thickly upon the common man.

Hallowed ARRRRRR the Orrrrrri!

Ascended Player of the Year 2008 Annual Awards - Thanks everyone for the votes.
007bond

Yeah, defenitely increase the covert turns, and give a slight increase to the spy team (forget the name)
Chris M
Forum Expert
ID: 13122

i rekon that covert turns, like attack turns, should be unlimited.
if so, generation should occur at 1 covert turn a turn not 2 or 3 that it is.

people save their attack turns for war.
why not do the same with covert?

sab limits an a player shouldn't change tho!!
we don't want to see 100 sabs on one player!!!

lord ra wrote:there should be a way to like go undercover without changing ur name...

i agree. if i change my name i don't want anyone knowing who i am except selected players and allies!

lord ra wrote:...the update has bankrupt my aliance and me and my officerz...

i feel sorry for you, i really do. hard work being destroyed sucks!
nence why i don't like to sab unless its really neccessary!
i haven't had a problem with the sab update yet so i don't have a problem with it.
but if your alliance is at war (are you?) then casualties are to be expected.
i mean, its WAR!!
Last edited by Chris M on Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
RETIRED
Replisean
Fledgling Forumer

i disagree chris, i probabley do one sabotage per day if that i use most of my covert turns on spying, i tend to save my attack turns then go on little attack spree's. a limit is need or people will just get thousands, i would think that 100 would be a good limit to ensure that you have enough turns to spy on quite a few people and do a few sabotages.
Chris M
Forum Expert
ID: 13122

RepliSean wrote:i disagree chris, i probabley do one sabotage per day if that i use most of my covert turns on spying, i tend to save my attack turns then go on little attack spree's. a limit is need or people will just get thousands, i would think that 100 would be a good limit to ensure that you have enough turns to spy on quite a few people and do a few sabotages.

maybe you are right.
i rarely sab so it doesn't effect me and i never run out but a limit like you suggested would be better ;)
RETIRED

Return to “Suggestions Archive”