Some suggestion

[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Some suggestion

1. CORRELATIVE UPDATES

(See episode Avenger 2.0)
Well every 3-5 months or so in the normal server there should be a update thing that everybody must do. it would say something about the stargates updating and there will be a picture with 4-8 Alpha-numeric symbols and u need to input these numbers in a box and hit a update button u get a 1-2 weeks time limit to do this and if u dont do it ur account gets deleted. what this does is this update will filter all the inactive accounts out there and leave all the active players untouched.

2. Untrained Mercenaries into Super Mercenaries

sugested before, training these mercenaries will cost 95,000-100,000
and they well have the same effects as a super soldier cost a bunch and has 2x wep power. Can be trained to be either Super Def Mercenaries or Super Off mercenaries.
i dont know about selling them maybe unsellable?, untransferable?, and cant go back to there original state

3. Covert

have a option to either destory off weps/def weps/or random.
the "raid function" could come back as a covert skill
NoDot
Forum Irregular

Re: Some suggestion

SGC_Replicators wrote:the "raid function" could come back as a covert skill
Why Covert? I've never gotten why people want to make Raid a Covert Power.
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

The idea to make it covert was originally suggested because there was no point of covert in the past; sabs were pretty much useless, so people wanted something to use covert turns on besides spying...

I still think it will work out well as a covert ability, but with the needed sab update, covert may be too powerful... well, there is a limit to covert turns, and since they cant be sold or given away, it is still limited... so I guess it could still work...
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

The only thing with that update thing is what about people who are on holiday but don't want to go into vacation mode. Or people whose access to computer has failed unexpectedly (ie: computer crashed). This would be kind of harsh as people have put a lot of time and effort and it gets wiped out just because their computer crashed. Also, if people have paid to get ss their accounts definitelt shouldn't be deleted because they have donated to the game. Just my opinions.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

thats not a bad idea about the SS and the updates anywa i suggested a time limit for u to update ur account i said something in the lines of 1-2 weeks or so
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Yeah I know the only reason I'm opposing the idea is that I know a fe people who's computers crashed and they couldn't get on for like 3-4 weeks.

I think ss should stay. They've paid for the right not to be kicked out.

Maybe make the update thing have a period of a month. I know its a long time but if you don't play for that long then chances are you aren't coming back. Also, if your computer crashes this gives enough time for even the slowest of us to repair their computer.

However, once the Ascended realm kicks in they'll be a lot less accounts around anyway so....maybe that would clear a few out. I do agree that people inactive over say a month and that don't have ss should probably be deleted but......so long as Forum can keep the galaxy running then it doesn't bother me that much if there are a few thousand unused accounts. :-D
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

the reason i suggested that update is because i bet u seen this too

there are ALOT of accounts that are just racking up in the 3000-5000 turns area and they just sit there and rack up turns and these turns could be used like a farm donate $20 send all turns to a specific player repeat if neccessary yes i know u can be saying who the hell would do that...........o bet there are ppl who do that with money. imagine all those turns
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

just came up with any idea happened when i got wacked

well we all know if ur attcking power is %20 lower than the Defender u do no damage to them what reversing this for attcking???

when u attcking let say u have 20%-60% more offense power than the defender u get no damage done to ur weps?
Unknown
Fledgling Forumer

I was thinking about that for the attack......
It would only be fair..... the same happens with sabs if you think about it... if you have a higher level you don't loose any spies at all, so it is only fair the same principle applies to attack! if you get what i mean.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

you'd have to have 180% of the defence value minimum...

so if they had 1,000,000 you'd need 1,800,000 to take no damage

using so small a number you see that alot of early game players will take little to no damage anyway... cause they're typically attacking players that have like no defence.

but if you get like 20,000,000 defence then you'd need 36,000,000 to take no damage from that...

personally i think thats too low...

maybe if it was 200-300% then that might be something... cause you are overwhelming the whole defence army...

any farther thoughts?

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

i knew i didnt get the percents right but ya 2x to 3x or even 5x would be good to take no dammage

Return to “Suggestions Archive”