auto log out bug????

Owen
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

auto log out bug????

hey all, i was signed on the other day for about 5minutes and then i tried going back to command center and it said rank:unranked, attack turns: 0 and everything 0 and stuff, and i clicked the quantum link and before i signed in on that it cam up with same thing.....
Owen
Forum Irregular

it's getting annoying now and happening every few minutes....nobody else is having this problem?????
[SBO] DarthYoda
Fledgling Forumer

if i leave it for a while it logs out (the server thinks youve disconned which is a good feature) most of the stuff that most people in game wont mean that its left for that long... so its not really a problem for most people i wouldnt have thought
When light fades to dark, I will be there. When you are afraid, I will be there. When you are alone I will be there. whever you are I shall be there.
Owen
Forum Irregular

no, it's not that, i'll be signed in for 5 minutes in main, i'll pull up quantum and then if i click command center in main it says i'm unranked with 0 everythin and i have to logout then in again
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

there has been a slight problem with staying signed in but it should be sorted now? Any more problems.. let us know :)

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Owen
Forum Irregular

okay, i'll let you know if i keep having problems :D
Owen
Forum Irregular

it's still happening, usually when i go to quantum and after i log in there....but when i first click the link it has nothing signed in but it's unranked and everything 0....
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

owen9292 wrote:it's still happening, usually when i go to quantum and after i log in there....but when i first click the link it has nothing signed in but it's unranked and everything 0....

but not when you login? i dont understand the problem, if you can elaborate (consider it is 1.35am here)

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

I get the same problem, very randomly.

I will be going from my command page to the "rankings" page, and it will I will have no information of the left hand side, and it will appear as if I had just logged out.

It happens atleast once a day for me.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Anonymous wrote:I get the same problem, very randomly.

I will be going from my command page to the "rankings" page, and it will I will have no information of the left hand side, and it will appear as if I had just logged out.

It happens atleast once a day for me.

That was me accidently posting as Guest... I deleted all my cookies a few hours ago...

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

It happens when you click someone's recruitment link. If thats not what you did, let us know exactly what does happen.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Owen
Forum Irregular

okay.........*sits down with a glass of water and gets comfortable*.....it all started about 2 days ago when i came clicked the sgw link at the top of my web browser thing, it showed someone/something logged in except everything was set to 0 and unranked and whatever....0covert capacity....unranked.....everything 0 and a little distorted on the left where it shows attack turns and such.....so i decided i would pull up my quantum account.....when i clicked quantum link it started as same thing...0 everything, unranked, etc....so i click logout on both and then sign in as me, everythings going good until i start click the attack link or command center or wahtever, every 3rd click or so would sign me out and put the "ghost" account (not meant for corralation to you goo ;) ) this kept happening......today and yesterday when i first come up to sgw main it's fine, i sign in, i'm thinking "oh good all better", i click the quantum link......still has ghost signed in.......so i logout ghost and sign in as myself and do that account, decide to go attack some people or do whatever in the main one but when i go back to main one and click on any link it sign in ghost.....same for visa versa.....so it seems as if right now you can't have quantum and regular windows up at the same time or else in one of them the ghost will always be there......and i just opened a new window and pulled up sgw and it showed ghost as logged in....so right now it's like this......whenever you pull up sgw or quantum it already has ghost signed in, if you just stay with one of the windows open it's fine but if you open qunatum and sign in then you can't click anything or refresh page in regular or it'll sign in ghost.....same goes for the other way around

hope that makes sense and helps.....sorry, it was kinda a run on sentence, i just woke up
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Ok, so its not the "You are not logged in" screen. Strange. The only time I've seen something like this was in the time of the slow servers and the mySQL errors. They could give you a similar experience. What browser are you using?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Owen
Forum Irregular

i'm just using internet explorer, i'll probably get firefox over the summer though....

edit: and i think it's signing ghost in whenever i have the forum and either quantum or regular open too
Owen
Forum Irregular

roflmao, it let's me send phantom pm's

Return to “Bugs Archive”