unranked and not showing up as officer

buckner

unranked and not showing up as officer

I have been unranked since quantum started I have used like 100 attack turns today and have weapons and troops and spies. There is no timer so i dont see why i am unranked also i am not showing up as my commanders officer when i click on his name but on my page it says i am his officer. Can anyone help me?
Narrator
Forum Irregular

just give it soem time. build up a few mrore weaps and stuff and ull be ranked in no time.
-ty

tylrdurdn wrote:just give it soem time. build up a few mrore weaps and stuff and ull be ranked in no time.
-ty

I have a top 20 covert it is just not showing up:(
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

tylrdurdn wrote:just give it soem time. build up a few mrore weaps and stuff and ull be ranked in no time.
-ty

Heh, you're one to speak. You're still showing me as your commander, and not showing up on my officer list. I'm not sure, but it might be denying you any bonuses, either for being my officer, your own commander, or having no commander. You don't fit into either category, might wanna try and fix it.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Narrator
Forum Irregular

actually... i deleted tylrdurdn and made a new account. umm the problem is i think my old offciers are keepin the thing goin. im guessing ur freinds with whoever runs this site and u could try to get that fixed. HAHA did u really htink i was ranked like 6000 after 2 moinths of playing??

-ty
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Heh, now thats strange. So you deleted it? Then why is it still there? If you still have the password, just go in there and delete it for real.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Narrator
Forum Irregular

yea i deleted it. ic ant get bak in. but.... i thinkg the reason tis still there is bc tylrdurdns officers are still there. i htink if they all left then he would dissapaer. do u htink i would get accused for multicaccounting for puttin this post up?
-ty
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Nah, I don't think so. If you were, then I'd say you're doing it wrong :-D. I'll ask forum to look into the matter once more.

Narrator
Forum Irregular

haha kk thanx. and thnax for being my commander when i was tylrdurdn. but now im my own commander
-ty

yes i had the problem 2 started a new account and deleted my old and the old one came back in 2 weeks so i deleted it again and now it is gone for sure.
buckner

So does anyone know why i am still unranked in quantum?
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

what are the player names of the unranked realms? which server?
Don't make me use this!!!
buckner

Forum wrote:what are the player names of the unranked realms? which server?

it is buckner and it is in quantum
buckner

so does anyone know why i am still unranked i have attacked around 20 people and have weapons and spies but i am still unranked. Also if u click on owen9292 it does list me as his officer but on my command page it says that he is my commander.
buckner

I am ranked now :-D I am ranked 86 and my covert is 21 :D

Return to “Bugs Archive”