Total unit production

Crusher
Forum Grunt
Alliance: BAU
Race: Asgard

Forum wrote:bank should be fixed for you... (very few affected by that check...)

can people say exactly what is incorrect with UP and/or income?
why you think it is incorrect?
which part is incorrect (the 'raw' or the 'total').

facts relevent - your raw score. if you are a commander. if you are your own commander, or have no commander. your % to officers if are a commander (of more than just yourself). how much is it out?

also - if you click on 'update officer level' or 'update alert level' (you do not need to change it -just click on it) does that fix it ? If so - what did you do just before that you think it should have changed.

more info is better :)

thanks
admin

Crusher wrote:Ive waited a couple turns and nothing seems to have happened.
The UP is still displayed incorrectly and i still get the "but who will watch the watchers" message when i try to access the bank.

My income seems to be right though.

Bank is fine now thanks.

About the UP.
On the display my raw up and total UP are both the same value.
I have 12 officers and a commander that is not myself. I give my officers 30% of my income.
My raw reaaout is correct, 361. But it says my total is also 361 even though i have officers and 30%.

I tried update alert level and set rate buttons, it did not fix it.
I also tried increasing my UP and both values went up by the amount i increased it but the total was still equal to the raw.
I think it happened after/during the time i bought all the new tech upgrades.
The total is the same as the raw even though it should be more.
(i just realised that rhymes :-D )

The income seems to be alright. It went down briefly but then went back up to normal.
Last edited by Crusher on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

it's the officer contribution, my total UP is 10% higher than my standard UP.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

yup - think i found the issue...it is around officers...
fixing now...

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:it's the officer contribution, my total UP is 10% higher than my standard UP.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
Don't make me use this!!!
Crusher
Forum Grunt
Alliance: BAU
Race: Asgard

Seems to be fixed now, thanks

And good work on the updates :)
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel
me
Forum Newbie

My total unit production is still messed up. Messing with percentages didn't do anything. It *seemed* to fix itself when I dropped myself as my own commander. Raw was 808 and total was 808 with myself and one officer (at 30%). Once I dropped myself, total went to 1046 but that doesn't seem correct either.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Forum i click my link and it doesn;t add been that way for about 36 horus now

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Lord Talos
Forum Grunt

I am also having up problems. I am my own comander and i should have a extra 20% but the difrence betwenn what i get a day and total is only about 100 men it should be over 200. I think i am missing out on 200 men a day. Can you check this for me please forum.
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

I'm not getting the 20% self-commander bonus, possibly on both servers.

Edit, no it's ok on main. I get 20% bonus on my own UP, not on officers bonus, it checks out.
Quantum (no officers) is still not showing the 20%, even after changing officer rate.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Nox
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: Nox
ID: 5469

i acepted a new officer in quantum, and now the total up has dropped, i tried clicking on the update alert lvl, and the set rate button, but it remains the same

scracht this, it updated correctly after the turn :-D
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i am trying a new (quicker and more reliable) approach to the production ... and officer 'management' and effects in general...

it should prove much better...

what i would ask (starting now onwards on this thread) is that if you DO SOMETHING (like make yourself own commander, get an officer, change commander, increase UP, etc) that SHOULD change your UP, and it does not, tell me what server, what you did, what you thought should have happened, and what happened instead....

this will let me hunt down any remaining issues... getting it 100% right, and at teh same time as you 'do the action' opposed to waiting for turn change..

thanks for the patience :)
admin.
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “Bugs Archive”