Crystal Force Forum to remain open/ "update forum reope

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

The forum is down pending someone volunteering to host the site.

I dont think its appropriate that members of the Foundation host this site for obivous reasons.

Its nice to think that the odd 500 ex members of Crystal will have somewhere to spam.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lord Morlock
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: System Lord
ID: 29392

Robe wrote:The forum is down pending someone volunteering to host the site.

I dont think its appropriate that members of the Foundation host this site for obivous reasons.

Its nice to think that the odd 500 ex members of Crystal will have somewhere to spam.

Of course the best place to find someone to volunteer to host those forums would have been on those forums...but oh well...
Get Free Naq Here
Nug
Forum Grunt

lord morlock wrote:
Robe wrote:The forum is down pending someone volunteering to host the site.

Of course the best place to find someone to volunteer to host those forums would have been on those forums...but oh well...

I hear ya Morlock, but Fraehr is in the process of moving countries, so i guess he had to take it offline.. give him one less thing to worry about.

It has already been backed up with all the files intact(or so i hear), we are just waiting for a new site to put it on. Any offers?? :D
cleo_catra
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

IT'S BACK, IT'S BACK...former CF members can log in using their previous names and passwords.

hope to catch up with old friends....

c.c
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ps same website as before/ just new name
c4t
Forum Newbie

well crmrchnt has done the hard work and got it up and running again, so come on ppl let us know how your getting on since the war ended. :wink:
c4t
Forum Newbie

*bump*
wizard

whats the CF forum link then?
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Oh god, why on earth did you bump this?

Ancient history to say the least.

Locked.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.

Return to “StarGateWars General”