ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

no
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: The Goa'uld n00b and repair fund.

OK since the gods want to help new players is 100M naq to much for me to ask them I want to be a fearsome player with a biggerer rep .No qestions asked? So the choice is just who is nub.
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

This program is long time gone and dead... :o
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~HORUS~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 96065

lol :lol:
  • Untrained Mercs Need A Purpose
Spoiler
The worship of Horus was brought from the outside by neighboring tribes who invaded and then settled into Egypt. He was their god of war, but was quickly absorbed into the state religion, first as a son of Ra, then changing to become the son of Osiris.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

well since this topic is already dead ...

Scoany, I've read on one of your planets names that you decided to become a Daimon. Don't do that. Giving up the ascended powers of a System Lord is definitively a step in the wrong direction ... you should rather stay a System Lord, join the Goa'uld Empire and help us to gain the controle over the galaxy ;)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
~HORUS~
Fledgling Forumer

i tried for serpent guard but they rejected me so i went on looking for another alliance :o
Spoiler
The worship of Horus was brought from the outside by neighboring tribes who invaded and then settled into Egypt. He was their god of war, but was quickly absorbed into the state religion, first as a son of Ra, then changing to become the son of Osiris.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Re:

Semper wrote:ooo..good idea...lol..

though..maybe some form of ingame advertisment would be good..as alot of noobs will be to scared to come to teh forums..especially the old big bad goa'uld forum...

did I really say that? Good grief...
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Reschef
Forum Elder

Scoany wrote:i tried for serpent guard but they rejected me so i went on looking for another alliance :o

serpent guard rejected you? Hm, well at this point I wasn't in Serpent Guard I believe so I don't know why ... but it's a pity, you seem to be a good guy :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
~HORUS~
Fledgling Forumer

Stuff like that happens because they missed out on alot but its there fault not mine lol so we will see what happens in the near future
Spoiler
Reschef
Forum Elder

Scoany wrote:Stuff like that happens because they missed out on alot but its there fault not mine lol so we will see what happens in the near future

yea, but things in Serpent Guard are in the move now. I hope you'll think about it one more time because being a System Lord is a lot better then a Daimon
Spoiler
ImageImage
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

I was not aware of your application. I have never rejected any Goauld asking, unless they where running from someone.

Maybe it could of been the false god within our ranks :lol:

Unlike a lot of alliances, I do not set a minimum. In the future we will do,
We are genuinly there to help. Ask anyone player in our alliance and I am sure they would tell you they have progressed better then being single and all under Goauld, not Tauri, replicators etc.

If you are interested then just pm me.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Shornaal
Forum Elder
Alliance: Delta Allegiance
Race: System God
ID: 52597

Im intresting in funding our race for the Greater Good.

Why?

Cause i hate everyone else.

I will do this on one condition......

I will still mass who i feel like it which means my own race too and only if i see an improvement in our races power AND if they join us for the future race war.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”