a different who would win...

For the RolePlaying of the various races found in GateWars.

Who do YOU think would win?!

Asgard
8%
Replicators
24%
Ori (followers - no ascended beings)
9%
Ancients (unascended)
47%
Nox
12%

Total votes: 66
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

well o'neil did design the anti-rep gun with the Ancient knowledge... and if they came up with a way of defeating ascended beings then im sure they could kick everyones asses.

Farmed are the Ori.
Angelus Errare
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TATS
Race: Ancient
ID: 28689

Running Death wrote:well o'neil did design the anti-rep gun with the Ancient knowledge... and if they came up with a way of defeating ascended beings then im sure they could kick everyones asses.

Farmed are the Ori.

but the ancients might get over run by replis before they can develop technology to beat the reps. since the reps were immune to the anti-rep gun, and there is no dakara super weapon as an option. also, even if the ancients could develop a weapon to beat the replis, the reps would probably use their cunning skills to figure out how the weapon works and make themselves immune to it.
'Remember, second place is the first loser. You might as well start sweeping the leaves.' 'What does that make us, Mr. Reynon?' 'The leaves'
--Conversation b/w Mr. Reynon and his students
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Ancients all the way.
Leashed Phoenix
almost spammer

why are the nox even there? they'll hide in their city ships and watch :roll:
ImageImage
amadkiwi
almost spammer
Location: On the TV. I am the one getting bundled into the back of a SWAT van by many people holding big guns

I reckon Ori. Those ships kick ass, and they got jaffa-like soldiers. And those priors arent nad either. . .

And those priors aint ascended, just more advanced :wink:
Blue~Vena
Forum Newbie
Location: floating around,watching,waiting for what I don't know

Lord Dougy wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:replicators. cause the ancients never wiped out the asurians.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

they didnt wipe them out, but the ancients clearly dominated since they only left a few nanites left....

it wasnt like the replis had a chance of fighting back, the ancients creamed them.
thats cause they had a program in them that wouldn't let them fight their creators which when was altered to remove the "agression" program that program was removed or so, so now they can actually fight back

so unless they get another wave thing to hit em all at once they will be super trouble

so I say the reps =/ blasted tenco bugs hate em but you know they'll find a way, like if they make it so they can't auto update themselfs I bet there would be civil war amoung them ( like that one rep that helped them but reprogramed him I bet theres alot more that want to help but can't)
|Cloud Strife|
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The highest bidder
Race: Ashrak

the reps may have become immune to the anti-rep gun created by the ancients... but onlu because they dicovered what the frequency was and changed it. the Ancients would only have to change the frequency again... right?
Na-ney mak. Na-ney kal mek. Tel kal kek m'al. Kel nok shree, Jaffa. Mak tal shree! Mekta satak ashrak Cloud Strife! Shal tek. Tak mal arik tiak... Kal kek m'al shol'va?
Spoiler
No identity. No location. I am ready to die. I am no Jaffa. I am a Lord! My identity is the great hunter Cloud Strife! Return home. You will not be forgotten... Ready to die, heretic?
chrnno
Forum Newbie

I believe that the ancients would win because they would kill all the replicators before they have a chance to counter-strike and the others races are just observers...
Kaska
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: [ HervardI Training ]
Race: Ancient
ID: 73626

im for Replicators
My IQ is 137 - Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Tests

Return to “Race General”