N00b: Defense help required

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Hermiod83
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

N00b: Defense help required

Hi guys, got a n00b question. Hoping someone can help.

Everytime I get upto 1-250m naquadah, I get attacked while I`m at work and lose almost all of it!
This has happened three times now and basically I was hoping for some advice on how to stop myself being so easy to attack!

And how can I make my army size and Naquadah stash invisible in the attack menu (ie, when the values are replaced by ????)

One more thing :D. As a Tauri, is it ok for me to attack other Tau'ri as long as I`m not allied with them and they`re not an ally of my commander or any of my allies (or his allies).
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

before you go to work you should put ur account under crytical and under Nox Insurance Policy and build up your covert so people dont see ur ammount of naq and yes you can attack tauri best raids lol
Hermiod83
Forum Newbie

manincolor wrote:before you go to work you should put ur account under crytical and under Nox Insurance Policy and build up your covert so people dont see ur ammount of naq and yes you can attack tauri best raids lol

Sorry to sound like a complete idiot.
But when you say 'build up your covert' do you mean get more Undercover/CounterIntelligence Agents, Spy/Anti-Spy Skill level, spy on other people more, or something else entirely.

Thx for the help.
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite
Race: System Lord

Re: N00b: Defense help required

Hermiod83 wrote:Hi guys, got a n00b question. Hoping someone can help.

Everytime I get upto 1-250m naquadah, I get attacked while I`m at work and lose almost all of it!
This has happened three times now and basically I was hoping for some advice on how to stop myself being so easy to attack!

And how can I make my army size and Naquadah stash invisible in the attack menu (ie, when the values are replaced by ????)

One more thing :D. As a Tauri, is it ok for me to attack other Tau'ri as long as I`m not allied with them and they`re not an ally of my commander or any of my allies (or his allies).

1. Get a 5 billion defense, which I'm guessing would be high enough for your naq. 3 or 4 bill might do it, it's been a while for me.

2. Raise your covert level, preferably over level 20, depending on how strong the guy who farms you is, and train some spies.

3. One last piece of advice; unless you've got one already, get an intimidating commander.
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

well getting him a 5bill def wld take long if he only started
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

How many weapons is that for the Tauri, 100k? even so, that's only 15.2 bill naq roughly.
Hermiod83
Forum Newbie

manincolor wrote:well getting him a 5bill def wld take long if he only started

That`s what I was thinking. But if I put my entire UP into defense and only attack for the resources I need to buy more defensive weapons, upgrade levels, hopefully it won`t take too long.

Thanks for the help AncientAnubis. I better get some defenses going! :shock:
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

lol where do you think a player that just started wld get 15 bill and 100k uu
i know i didnt get it that fast
Hermiod83
Forum Newbie

That`ll teach me for posting my weaknesses on the forum. I`ve just been had for 19m Naq. That`s everything I have!!!

God Dammit!
AncientAnubis
Forum Elite

manincolor wrote:lol where do you think a player that just started wld get 15 bill and 100k uu

If perhaps the Tauri had a nice player who was willing to help him out, It wouldn't take long at all.
Hermiod83
Forum Newbie

AncientAnubis wrote:
manincolor wrote:lol where do you think a player that just started wld get 15 bill and 100k uu

If perhaps the Tauri had a nice player who was willing to help him out, It wouldn't take long at all.

I have asked my commander if he can give me any turns/Naquadah. Just waiting for a reply.
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

I'll try to help a little
you seem like a cute little newbie :-D

~starry
[DL] stevens
Fledgling Forumer

lmao
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict