Suzuka

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
~Zekk~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Universal Consciousness
Race: Magi
ID: 616

Suzuka

Personaly; I love it(the show), and Her. Couldnt love them more. :P

But, I'm confused a bit. Why did the anime stop on the manga chapter 72? when there are about 115(that i've read)...now... Is there a sequal to the anime? or a planed one at least? some kind of continuation?! *scratch's head furriusly*

and about the manga; is it still running? cuz i just read chapter 115(or 111[long story]) yesterday, and the way that chapter ended... Yui-chan...erm...yeah...there's more, right? :?

~Zekk-chan - after my questions are answered, concider this a normal app thread for the show and manga. O:)
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

I LOVE WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND DOMINATES ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

nope it just ends

muwahahahahahahhaahahahhahahaha

WTH were we talking about?
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

Ah...were suppose to link anime...i forgot... :?

Suzuka the anime

Suzuka the manga

~Zekk-chan
Image--by Miko Miko, for KonataChan, of animesuke. *borrows without permission, but with credits* ~_^

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Apadizamek
Forum Spammer

Yes its over MUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

really though...WTH is that?

i dont click your links zekk

just incase :wink:
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

ya know, if you know how to use the browser, all you have to do is hold the mouse arrow over the link and read where it goes...wich is Anime News Network... :?

anyway, heres the plot summery i copied and pasted from the link of the anime...it's prety much the same for the manga though...only...manga...lol

Plot Summary: Yamato Akitsuki travels to Tokyo alone to study in one of the high schools located within the area. He lives in with his aunt who operates a public bath solely for the ladies in the local district and begins his normal high-school life. One day, he chances upon a girl in school and is immediately mesmerised by her beauty. He is shocked when he realise later that the girl, Suzuka, is actually living next door to him. From then on, Yamato's ordinary life begins to change little by little.

also, Suzuka isnt an ordinary high school girl. she's an ace high jumper in the feild and track club. :)

mmm...

I think I'll dedicate this space to my fav moment in the manga:

[spoilers(after the anime ends...dont read if you dont wanna know...last chance...STOP READING!!!...ok...your choice...)]
chapter 75 page 15...basicly, Suzuka was prepareing for a tournament, and she's kinda stressed out by all the pressure. so, Akitsuki, being the kind dimwit he is, goes to a nearby shrine to get a good luck charm for her...but..when he get's back and give's it to her; she asks him why the charm is for a "smooth child delivery"... the look on his face when she tells him that is priceless...even more so when she decides to keep it a page or two later... :lol:
[/spoilers]

~Zekk-chan

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Apadizamek
Forum Spammer

Zekk wrote:ya know, if you know how to use the browser, all you have to do is hold the mouse arrow over the link and read where it goes...wich is Anime News Network... :?

~Zekk-chan

ya but anime is so......

welll

it looks allright
i'll never read it though never do :P
~Zekk~
Forum Addict

the anime is fine...there's no major "ecchi"(except Yuuka-san...she has the habit of being naked...lol[but it doesnt show anything...she has long hair...lmao]) in it...aside from the random kiss here and there...

the manga however...erm...there's boobies... :lol:

but not every 2 page's or anything...the story is still strong...

but face it; Akitsuki's aunt owns a bath house for girls...and he's liveing there...plus, erm...well, i wont spoil to much. :P

~Zekk-chan - it's a really good story...if you just wanna check it out then just watch the anime. but, the anime ends just where the manga starts to get good... :?

Anyone Play Go?
Omoc wrote:
S*rew the equality!

Solus
WAR POPE
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

must admit when you said suzuka in the thread title i thought someone was referring to the suzuka street circuit in japan. GO THE JGTC! WOOOT!
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image

Return to “Anime Corner”