If you changed race...

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Zidane

If you changed race...

I believe there is a way to change your race. My question is, do you lose anything if you do? Like structures? troops? weapons?
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

RACE CHANGE RULES wrote:When changing race, all of your current stats and weapons WILL BE LOST!
You will lose your commander, and all technology.
You will LOSE everything in your offsite storage (the 'bank'),
you will also LOSE all trained and super-trained units, as well as covert operatives (spies).
You will KEEP your covert skills, unit production, untrained military, and on hand resources.

If you wish to keep your current stats or weapons or commander or technology or trained units, or covert agents, or 'banked' resources, do NOT change your race. Such is the cost of a transformation.

If you wish to change race, accepting the losses above, you may now choose a new race. Note the current race bonuses:

Goa'uld - 25 Percent Income Bonus
Asgard - 25 Percent Defence Bonus
Replicator - 25 Percent Covert Operations Bonus
Tauri - 25 Percent Attack Bonus

...dont be afraid to click the button and find out the guidlines, you get a chioce to confirm before you actually change.

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Zidane

GhostyGoo™ wrote:
RACE CHANGE RULES wrote:When changing race, all of your current stats and weapons WILL BE LOST!
You will lose your commander, and all technology.
You will LOSE everything in your offsite storage (the 'bank'),
you will also LOSE all trained and super-trained units, as well as covert operatives (spies).
You will KEEP your covert skills, unit production, untrained military, and on hand resources.

If you wish to keep your current stats or weapons or commander or technology or trained units, or covert agents, or 'banked' resources, do NOT change your race. Such is the cost of a transformation.

If you wish to change race, accepting the losses above, you may now choose a new race. Note the current race bonuses:

Goa'uld - 25 Percent Income Bonus
Asgard - 25 Percent Defence Bonus
Replicator - 25 Percent Covert Operations Bonus
Tauri - 25 Percent Attack Bonus

...dont be afraid to click the button and find out the guidlines, you get a chioce to confirm before you actually change.

-Goo

Oh, thanks muchly!!
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

no problem, glad i could help.

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”