So this is what the games about eh? Sad sad news

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
falkon311

So this is what the games about eh? Sad sad news

If all I have to look forward to is getting attacked by people vastly superior to me Im just gonna quit now. To the people that do this... get a life little boy, noone thinks your cool and you have no friends. Stop being such an ass in a video game and do something with your life.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Please do not resort to name calling.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
falkon311

How would you feel?
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

We all get attacked by bigger players in this game.
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
Lord Kaiti
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The System Lord Alliance
Race: Goa'uld

People attack people who have large amounts of resources out.

Sure, it sucks when they attack people REALLY low for our resources, but then don't leave them out.

if they are farming you, I've found that a simple, "hello, I'm not an inactive account and I need the naq to build up my realm, Can you please stop attacking me" gets alot more people to stop then whining about it on the forums.

if you've pissed someone off and they are attacking outta spite revenge or hatred... you kinda did it yourself.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

u want to feel betetr go find a really lowbie account and inflict the same pain that big ppl do to you...makes u feel betetr
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

pppfffttt the guilt will make you feel worse though :P
"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."
John Stuart Mill
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

makes me feel better
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

lol I feel guilty whenever I attack anyone :oops:
John Stuart Mill
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

LOL
Come_Forth
Forum Expert

Hey Falkon can you explain your situation a bit more?
John Stuart Mill
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

Tnarg wrote:People attack people who have large amounts of resources out.

Sure, it sucks when they attack people REALLY low for our resources, but then don't leave them out.

if they are farming you, I've found that a simple, "hello, I'm not an inactive account and I need the naq to build up my realm, Can you please stop attacking me" gets alot more people to stop then whining about it on the forums.

if you've pissed someone off and they are attacking outta spite revenge or hatred... you kinda did it yourself.

If he talks normally how he did in his first post I somehow doubt that approach would work. :?

If I got a simular message I would probably continue massing the guy until he apologized...

ID=60881
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

to be honest i think he has gotten himself massed, by the looks of his first post. Either that or hes someones farm :shock:
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

falkon311 wrote:How would you feel?

It is not a question of how I would feel - I have asked you, in my capacity as a Forum Admin, not to resort to name calling.

You will aslo find I have sent you a pm - I recommend you check it.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

well sorry to tell you mate but there is always a better player. and the whole point is that weaker players than you cant attack you cos they're weaker
but the good thing for you is
there is always a bigger player
and the biggest of the players generally mass for hire lol so speak with them

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.

Return to “Quitting....”