Thinking of Quitting

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Thinking of Quitting

:shock: :shock:

Well um ya.. I am thinking of quitting... I must be in a really weird mood cos I have never quit anything.. Bar that one job but I had to all the women in the office found out that I was with all of them hoooo wasn't that a fun month!!! :-D

Anywho so ya I don't know if I want to quit or not.. If I do I know some people will feel disappointed that I left...

My reasons

Well, for a start there is my health which has taken a nosedive and I can't log in as much as I did when I started playing or in particular over the summer.. My health is in the worst state it has ever been in and I nearly died when I was 13 becuase I have I.T.P. (Makes your body think that your platelets are an infestation hence your white cells kill you platelets hence you bump into something/someone you can have internal bleeding.. Try that for fun ;) )

Then there is the fact that I have too many friends.. I try my hardest to um well just ignore ye.. But I can't cos I'm too nice.. I love talking to ye all but when I talk to ye I can't attack anyone that ye know in case ye get odd with me and are like ya can you um pay back my friend please.. So the only enjoyment is helping ye mass someone who I don't know..

And then there is my enjoyment factor.. I do not like to stat build.. For the simple reason is that in this "stat building" game whenever I build a defence it can be removed in a few minutes flat.. And that is that.. If I built a 500 Billion defence it can be removed, if I built a 5 trillion defence again it can be removed so um ya whats the point? Then without a defence my spies can be killed in less then 30 minutes and after that is done whoops there goes my attack in sabbs hence attack stats go bye bye and I cant mass anyone then so ya, really no fun..

Huxley, more recently and this is a major factor/flaw with game which I find really annoying about this game.. If someone is massed to death and everything is taken from them.. that person can still have a really large strike like me :-D Anywho if I am being continually massed all I have to do is go on ppt sell all my strike n bank it.. Then whenever I need to hit someone I just either time it just right or another ppt and buy all the weapons back.. Mass the guy sell the weapons and bank it again.. Not my idea of fun either cos I like to boast that ya I have a big strike and a large defence a really huge covert and a Mothership to make people jealous of its sheer size and magnitude, im not over compensating for anything oh no ;-)

But of course the previous statement would of course make me a stat builder and I do not appreaciate being called a stat builder.. Even though everyone is actually a stat builder and that is no fun.. I don't even know what I am saying at this point..

So ummmm if you can give me a decent reason to stay I will or even a reason to say Jamie shut the hell up will ya sit down and play like a good
boy just with something more profound and meaniful.. And more then no jamie its not a stat building game cos it is..

I dunno really.. I don't know if I want to quit or if I want to stay.. If I did quit my acc would just go vac mode and that would be that if I ever changed my mind to come back and mass everyone.. Or I could just become another Huxley type player and dedicate my account to soley having an attack and a big huge Mothership.. Just so I can annoy people boy golly wont that be fun mommy???

Someone say something please.. Anything to make me stop thinking like this..

Jamie
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Apadizamek
Forum Spammer
Race: Goauld
ID: 1925332

read this and have to post

you don't know me, i don't know you

but your a good guy and an honorable player, esentially your leaving would help destroy the game, you'd be worse then a multi-ier.

therefor

[quote='walter']your killing your father jamie[/quote]
AncientAnubis wrote:Would you be worthy of being a God if you didn't have an overinflated ego?
J.S.
Forum Elite

Apadamek Is gone wrote:read this and have to post

you don't know me, i don't know you

but your a good guy and an honorable player, esentially your leaving would help destroy the game, you'd be worse then a multi-ier.

therefor

[quote='walter']your killing your father jamie
[/quote]

Lmao,

Ya I love playing the game and interacting with all of ye.. But um ya.. Maybe i need more to do.. Like the ability to plant a flowerbed on my planets :-D

Gardening between massings..
Balladbird
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Your a great player, its fun talking to you on msn. But if you truly feel burned out with SGW like I did, quitting ingame isnt all that bad. I mean, I stay connected with all the SGW people through forums and msn.
The decision is up to you, good luck either way :)
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

You don't know me for sure, I however know and have heard of you and although my words may not mean a lot, just lemme say this:
It would be a shame to see yet another great player quit the game. This game needs more players like you. I respect ppl who behave respectfully even towards his enemies and have a sharp sense of humor.
So in conlcusion, here:

*Hands Jamie the seeds, the bucket and the pickaxe*

If you need any helo with gardening lemme know :wink:
J.S.
Forum Elite

Curumo wrote:You don't know me for sure, I however know and have heard of you and although my words may not mean a lot, just lemme say this:
It would be a shame to see yet another great player quit the game. This game needs more players like you. I respect ppl who behave respectfully even towards his enemies and have a sharp sense of humor.
So in conlcusion, here:

*Hands Jamie the seeds, the bucket and the pickaxe*

If you need any helo with gardening lemme know :wink:

Hmmm either through massings or someone I helped out hehe.. Probably the latter.. Yes I need fertiliser haha..

But ya I know I play nice.. I mass the bad guys and help the poor people I mass the large accounts to help little guys and give away naq like the government to something they shouldnt give money to haha..

Anyway I seriously don't know if I do want to quit or not if I quit I will fall behind in all the politics of the game.. And yunno I will end up comign back and some alliance will be almighty powerful etc..

I dunno.. *sighs*
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

*hands the fertiliser*

Actually we never met, but I've read some of your posts on the forum :)

Well it's up to you in the end, but as i said, all the good players would see it as a shame if another major player left the game. But it's up to you :wink:

Just don't delete ;)
Def Jum

Def jum says:

Good bye you will be missed, even though i have no idea who you are :)
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

dont leave J.S :( otherwise i'll have to score another friend from the SGW list :o and plus who can i tell about all the chaos i make if you leave? :-D
Def Jum

Def jum says:

Hello :)
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

(edit:) .J.S. (end edit) become like Huxley except, be so much better than Huxley that people forget the name of Huxley and only think of J.S
Last edited by doc holliday on Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Def Jum

Def Jum says:

are you saying this to me? :?
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

damn shame to see you go

i seen you around and you seem like a nice person (so ill add you to msn later)

if you do leave good luck
if you stay this place will be the better for it :wink:
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Ero`Sore
Forum Expert

DONT YOU DARE LEAVE :evil:
Huxley
Forum Elder

doc holliday wrote:become like Huxley J.S. except, be so much better than Huxley that people forget the name of Huxley and only think of J.S.

My name will live on ;)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.

Return to “Quitting....”