Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
steventhegreat
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Great Races
Race: System Lord
ID: 89527

it never works

but thats just the thing it did work for the asguard so why cant we? and with the proper organisation i belive it would work.
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

we are fuedal by nature. As goa'uld we desire power and wealth...and if we united we would have to share. The asgard don't fight they sit behind their shields and sit on massive stores allowing them unity because there is nothing to covet.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
steventhegreat
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Great Races
ID: 89527

we are fuedal by nature. As goa'uld we desire power and wealth...and if we united we would have to share. The asgard don't fight they sit behind their shields and sit on massive stores allowing them unity because there is nothing to covet.

yea i spose your correct thats the reason why the goa'uld system lords are always fighting with each other. ok thanks :D
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

yea i remeber my argument with osiris about unity, it didnt las long but i think he won... it is still good for a laugh seeing as it was my first set of posts on here :-D
Osi
Forum Addict

Yes I believe I did win...I believe I made a display of my fuedal nature
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

yea i think you massed me until someone else stepped in and made you stop, how im not sure
Osi
Forum Addict

I never stopped I kept sabbing you when I got bored...they didn't know though so I got away with it, and if they did there was only one person in the alliance at the time with the power to stop me so I think they jut let e have my fun.
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate

well thanks for that :-)
X Factor
Forum Grunt
ID: 91926

8 ) Do not pm people farming you with something like:
Quote:
I'm a GOD! You dared testing me, now, feel my wrath!!
Bow before your GOD!

rofl at that, nice quide tho.
usbiv223
Forum Newbie

NEVER try to unite the Goa'uld. The predatory nature of the Goa'uld prevents any unity.

Strength is respected.

Oh: Don't do the whole spend-all-your-money-on-offence-and-have-a-defense-of-zero thing

all you need is a little offense to be able to farm the people who do this, then build up your other stats. build up your strength, then bouy up your offense and you will ascend, unless you make my mistake, which results in getting massed (I put my productive crew in untrained instead of using vacation mode to cut income production - not bright in hindsight)
-_Tempo38_-
Forum Irregular
Race: SYSTEM LORD
ID: 14124

1. when you steal our planets and say stuff like...

HEy! VeRY VERY BIG SORRRY!!! :(:( I just wanted to see how it is when you hav a planet whoaremaking popul;ation. U can surely take it back!!! :)(:

then steal it again and say.............

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND why! How......WHY???

I am wery sorry again!

I dont understand how to explain all!

Take it back again! :( sorry!

you will probably be massed or if we're in a good mood you'll be told to pay reprevations like i did! and if it goes missing a third time you'd be sat on untill you quit.

2. if the see a once or twice asccended go 'ould with low defence and decide to mass him this can be a big misstake cause he could have just asscended and be storing up resource's. you will prolly find that you will be massed by him or if be belongs to a alliance then a member of it!
Image Image
Kesl
Forum Grunt
Race: Anceint Goa'uld
ID: 1968958

Lord Talos wrote:All Goa'uld must serve their god Anubis. :D

Why?
Lord Talos
Forum Grunt

I did not write that. Ancient Anubis changed my words. Im sure he wont change my words again.
Kesl
Forum Grunt
Race: Anceint Goa'uld
ID: 1968958

Really I don't believe you.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Ancient Anubis is defiently not going to do it again, he resigned as mod earlier today...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”