SCI-FI/Fantasy Fans (some titles you may like)

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
blooper

SCI-FI/Fantasy Fans (some titles you may like)

Wheel of time series: Author: Robert Jordan
11 Books out so far
12th and final book out sometime next year (may be later though :evil: )

Probably my favorite series of books. Not for people who are light readers. Each book is around about 600-1100 pages long. Costs a bit of money to get all the books but it is well worth it...i have read through them all three times because there is so much you might forget! I LOVED IT!

Author: Robin Hobb

Has three trilogies out at the moment, Farseer trilogy, Fool trilogy (a carry on from the farseer trilogy and bloody awesome) and the liveship trader trilogy...i have not read the liveship trilogy. She has recently published a new book which is called shamans crossing and is the first book of the soldier son trilogy. (I am part way through this one)

Author: Christopher Paolini

Author of the 'inheritence trilogy'. First two books are 'Eragon' and 'Eldest'. Eragon is due to be released in the cinemas in December. These may be childrens books, but they (I am not sure what the definition is) can be read and enjoyed by people of all ages...(like harry potter for example).
The third book is not expected out soon...i would say 1-2 years until it will be released.

Return to “The Book Club”