Asgard/Ancient only alliances

All Asgard and Ancient Discussion
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

my alliance is only for living god ancients, thast why i put all the non ascended non ancients into our trainer. as of now we have 2 living gods, and bc of stupid 5 man rule we are sitting at rank 804, should be 100.
Hooperman1990
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Chris77722 wrote:
starry wrote:I believe Lord Aesir stepped down and now lord Balor is head of Asgard Order

but I believe the Agard order/Elite are the strongest agard/ancient alliances out there

~starry

wow we are? I didn't know that but I dont think we are anymore since we split into two seperate alliances

Could it be because of the 7bil rule for AO and 25bil for AOE? Or could it be just because we are so, shiney!
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

Hooperman1990 wrote:
Chris77722 wrote:
starry wrote:I believe Lord Aesir stepped down and now lord Balor is head of Asgard Order

but I believe the Agard order/Elite are the strongest agard/ancient alliances out there

~starry

wow we are? I didn't know that but I dont think we are anymore since we split into two seperate alliances

Could it be because of the 7bil rule for AO and 25bil for AOE? Or could it be just because we are so, shiney!

lollies~
well... I think AE and AOE are strongest after Team Bono... :lol:
lol~

~starry
<--- looked at the rankings and changed her mind :roll:
Chris77722
Forum Irregular

starry wrote:
Hooperman1990 wrote:
Chris77722 wrote:

~starry

lollies~
well... I think AE and AOE are strongest after Team Bono... :lol:
lol~

~starry
<--- looked at the rankings and changed her mind :roll:

lol
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

:x don't shoot the messenger!

~starry
Chris77722
Forum Irregular

Shoot the messenger? never im peaceful
R3B3L
Forum Elder
Race: Asgard
ID: 29252

AncientAnubis wrote:I remember the Asgard Collective being the big dog as far as Asgard alliances went, but it didn't take Team Bono long to take that spot. AB is Ancient-only, but the DB is a mixed race alliance.

Those were the days. The first alliance I joined was TAC. Weilend was a great leader, but inactivity took the better of the leadership so the actives decided to leave, I think TAC is still there, but they are inactive now... We split and some joined SGA and some went to RB...
*~Starry~*
Forum Addict

lollies~

The great history of SGW~*

~starry
jaguaraxxemaster
Forum Grunt

i dont get the point in the other races...
tauri have major strike, and strike isnt your main priority otherwise it costs loads to repair. goa'uld might as well have targets on their head saying 'i earn more money than you' and...
well, replicators i do get lol

not trying to annoy or offend anyone here, so please dont take it the wrong way...

Shouldnt have too many probs, i am in the asgard bit lol

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”