Coolmick47's goodbye

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
deathcomestoall789
Fledgling Forumer

Coolmick47's goodbye

Well guys my time is up, I have been playing since March of 2006 and I have enjoyed my time among the SGW community. My original id was 58740 but now i finish my time with you guys with the id 29217.

In my time i have met some great people and some great alliances. The very first person i have to mention is Bill (Pianomutt2000), he was my very first CO and my very first mentor, he even bought me my MS :-D which seemed like alot of naq back in the day. I also have to mention Billy (Squirrel Master or CplNutz as he was back in my day) these 2 were the first to teach me the ropes and protect me in the big bad SGW universe.

The other 4 that deserve the biggest mention are Bex, Edd (Mighty Shadow), Dean (Dean_S) and Luke (Fortis). These guys have been my best friends ingame and Luke is a good mate outside of the game aswell. The 5 of us are the founding members of TCW and we are all still part of the mighty TCW alliance to this day. I definatly plan to keep in touch with these guys still even though my SGW time has finished.

I have been in a few wars and the most notable ones are all against omega (go figure). My very first war was AK vs. Omega and i regretfully admit i left after being massed twice in that war by Visentinel. I was just a noob that valued my stats at that stage and didn't really know that the stats i lost during that war were embarrasingly small (we are talking like a 4 bil defence here lol). So i would like to apologise to George (AK Avenger) for my desertion during that war.

At that stage it was Bill who suggested that i join TC and to this day i am glad i did, for that is where i met 3 of 4 people i have mentioned above. During my time in TC i grew quickly and learnt alot about how to play the game. It was at this stage that Bex suggested we form an alliance for the elite of TC, which then became known as TCW. Ofcourse there were some other founding members in TCW but they left over time and us 5 are the ones that still remian from the foundation of it. Since then i have been with TCW all the way even when TCW disbanded after the GA vs. Faction i just jumped back in TC to help the new guys out.

I am glad to say that TCW is back again and it has grown quite powerful with all the new faces we have in there. I am sorry that i could not stay longer in the game and continue fighting with TCW by my side but my time has come.

I have met alot of people in this game and here are the ones(that i can think of) i believe i will be friends with for a long time to come:

Pianomutt2000
Squirrel Master
Bex
Mighty Shadow
Fortis
Dean_S
Baldey
Loft666
Arc23
MJNC
Robe

Please note these are the ones that i have been friends with awhile and i hope to stay friends with in the future after i have left. There are still many people i haven't mentioned that are still good friends and i hope to stay in touch with.

Well thats about all guys, like i said earlier i have enjoyed my time here in this community and hope you guys continue having fun with this great game.

Yours sincerly

Coolmick47

Michael
MS!
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Mick Edit this post now and change it to i've changed my mind. Because there is no way i am going to let you quit now not after all you have been through, Just wait until i get on msn mister
sga_asgard
Fledgling Forumer

AHHHHH DONT DO IT I WILL NEVER TALK TO U AGAIN IF U DO
Psst i make sigs talk to me to get one
Ex-fortis
Fledgling Forumer

lol if u leave i shall tell all your deepest darkest secrets to every1 who reads them ......... :shock:

but seriously this sucks man, u r the reason we grew so quickly, the pure fight to be the best out of us 2 helped us grow so quick, and now ur leaving :cry:

well i guess i cant change ur mind as i have had a go at that a few times already, so if u do sell ur account and u come back ill send u all the uu i can to build u back up

have fun m8

I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive, we will all come home together. So help me, God
Profitteroles
Forum Regular

Cya mate was good talking to you

Jack of England :-D :-D
deathcomestoall789
Fledgling Forumer

Profitteroles wrote:Cya mate was good talking to you

Jack of England :-D :-D

ahh good old Jack of England, u will be missed.....catch up with ya on MSB

can ya tell i havr just got back from a partay
gear jammer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Thors Chariot
Race: Asguard

How dare you quit like this! After the fun we have had in the past you go off and have to spoil it! Everyone in TC that remembers you will miss you greatly. Please keep in touch.
knockout wrote:im not a stalker just a hands on enthusiast
~NERO~ wrote:It was a cold wet and windy day in the PartyPlanet of Ricos, Dagnew was sitting in his relaxing arm chair while eating food he choked on his nuts he was eating.
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

bye
Zurim
Forum Newbie
Alliance: lone wolf
Race: Immortal Ancient God
ID: 44915

Bye Mick :(
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Good luck in RL Mick. Hope to see you on MSN.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Quitting....”