To those that spare the time....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
deleted
Forum Regular
ID: 0

To those that spare the time....

I dare do all that may become a man;
Who dares do more is none.
Macbeth, 1. 7

Well it's time for goodbye. My time here has been varied and plentiful. Rotten and good. And so for our newer members who have no idea who I am:

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=29442
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=30914

Those two threads pretty much cover everything you need to know about my entrance to the spotlight of this fair field of battle. But for a brief recap:

I joined in October of 2005 and have gone on to be MOD, Battle MOD, Member of Thor's Chariot, Member of Aeon Knights, CO of Aeon Knights, Member of Aeon Kings, Member of Crystal Force, Member of Zerotarget, Member of Ascended Generations, Member of Aeon Kings, High Council of Aeon Kings, and Alpha. I was the editor for the SGW Newsletter...all one of it's issues :roll: I have also contributed to the Wiki.

I have been in the midst of battles and I have settled wars before they started.

I introduced Pianomutt2000 to the game and have led many newbies into glorious victory.

I have suffered defeats at the hands of both friends and mine enemies and still I have returned.

Of all the friends I have made here are but a few:
Apollo- Sister of my heart and friend
Teal'auc- Warrior Priestess and Queen of all that she surveys.
TALON- Fellow sufferer, brave soul, and caring friend.
To my Teamspeak crowd..you know whom you are :)
Dark Bahamut- Valiant Warrior, wise ruler, and good friend.
Sun God Ra- Master Achiever, Master Warrior, and Steadfast friend.
[AK] Avenger- Wise Counselor and Person of Truth
Hensenshi- Fellow Air Force [we forgive him for being an officer]
Apademak- Truth and proof that good things come in small packages.

A brief in memorium to those I have lost contact with or whose relations have soured:
Louis XIII
Goo
Lord Ho Chi Man
Robe
ETL
Reaperman
Those in the Aeon Kings and Knights
The old members of CF and CFE

I have made my peace with the wrongs that have been done me both ingame and on forum. And I have tried to redress [or at least give the opportunity to be redressed] the perceived wrongs others assume of me.

I have tried to make sure I owe noone.

I hereby cancel all debts to those that owe me. If you did owe me, consider it a gift now given. If you feel the need to repay, please send it to the new owner of my account.

Before I go for the last time, I would like to address the things that I see to be in error. Many of the youngest among us will not know the names of the Titans that have gone before to the far edges of space. Names that made many of us shiver in terror when they moved, when we were first come to this brave new galaxy. But so many have gone, and those of us old enough to be now known as the Old Guard are beginning to drift away. Nothing ever changes, but nothing stays the same seems to be the heartsong of this community.

Change is good, but sometimes change can take you down the wrong path. Be wary of those changes that push more away than bring them in. Be wary of those things that cause strife and do not easily become accepted. Be wary of those who are never wrong. Be wary of the ones who say one thing in public and another to those of power in private.
Be wary when the Gods of the universe are lax and distant, leaving the little gods to their own devices.

All these things have happened, and still nothing is done. This is the reason I feel it to be my time to go. I refuse to debase myself by attempting a poignant post about 'woe is me'. But it is not wrong to call it as I see it. And that if anything, of all I have said and done, has and continues to be the way Sarcasmsvoice does business.

AtrumPhoenix has left the building and [TALON] will be taking that place.

I will leave you however with some rather important military advice:

The consensus seemed to be that if really large numbers of men were sent to
storm the mountain, then enough might survive the rocks to take the
citadel. This is essentially the basis of all military thinking.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)

The sergeant put on the poker face which has been handed down from NCO to
NCO ever since one protoamphibian told another, lower ranking
protoamphibian to muster a squad of newts and Take That Beach.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)

You never ever volunteered. Not even if a sergant stood there and said, "We need someone to drink alcohol, bottles of, and make love, passionate, to women, for the use of." There was *always* a snag. If a choir of angels asked for volunteers for Paradise to step forward, Nobby knew enough to take one smart pace to the rear.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
CRASSUS
Mammon

you...you can't leave

I shall berate you on MSN
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

have fun a in rl
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

it is a shame to see you go... and it was indeed fun being in TC and The Aeon Knights with you :) best of luck to the future :D
Nug
Forum Grunt

ok... Bye :P

Couldnt resist it, sorry Alison :-D

Hope you remain happy in the furture and good luck in RL. You have been a good and wise friend. You will be missed :(

Take care,
Nugget
Silk
Forum Intermediate

:( bye bye
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Take care, Allison... see you on MSN anyways... hehe :-D

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

*Sinks to knees, tears shirt open and howls*

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME, DON'T YOU EVER DARE LEAVE ME!

*presses face into dirt and sobs piteously*
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
indyan
Forum Newbie

have fun
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Re: To those that spare the time....

sarcasmsvoice wrote:Hensenshi- Fellow Air Force [we forgive him for being an officer]

That's Sir. :o

:lol:

It's really sad to see you go, and I wish we had published more of the SGW newsletter. Goodluck in whatever it is that you're going to do that's crazy I'm sure. :)
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

im very sad to see you go
but wait til you see the going away pressie i will have for you
we will still speak on msn

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
Titanium
Forum Newbie

Sorry to see you go all the best for the future and good luck :(
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

olh dear this isnt good :?
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
deleted
Forum Regular

Hello to all my officers: It has been a pleasure being your commander. With that said, today is the end of an era. Today is my final day here in the SGW galaxy and Talon will be receiving the account. Please render him all the assistance you have given me. He will be a good and loyal commander and will support you to his best ability as have I. I understand he plans to ascend the account. With that said, he may or may not give you a heads up when doing so. I will attempt to remind him that such is needed. Thank you for being here with me thru these rough times. Regards, Sarcasmsvoice [aka AtrumPhoenix].
CRASSUS
Mammon

bye sarcasm....see you on MSN? maybe?
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.

Return to “Quitting....”