All Good Things Must Come to an End............

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Virgil
Chaos Admin
ID: 0

All Good Things Must Come to an End............

I am not one much on sentimental things, so I imagine this will be a brief post (at least for me it will be brief). After 23 Months involved in StarGate Wars the time for me has come to take my leave. There is a mound of reasons I could state but there is no need. My time has come.

I really wanted to go and do a list of everyone I wanted to say bye to but seriously the list would be so damn long to mention everyone that I would be playing another 6 months just to finish this post. The good news for those of you that would like to talk with me I will still remain on MSN and I will always be a stone throw away for any of my friends to contact me. Yes I will even keep all 972 contacts and maybe even unblock a couple of headaches :lol:

There is 1 person that I must single out of everyone. While I know we have had our differences of opinion on certain things without him none of this ever would have been possible. Jason (admin, forum, and whatever else you get called now too LOL), I sincerely wish you the best in future endeavors and thanks for everything along the way. If I can ever be of assistance to you just drop me a line.

To my fellow Dirty Dozen (DD and D12) members. You all know how much the team and all of you mean to me personally. I will always still be around on the forums and working on other projects which I can assure will keep me around for a long time. And if you ever want to just chat give me a shout, call, or tell me to get on TeamSpeak.

To my fellow CoP members. You guys are my extended family away from DD/D12. Onward and upward is all I can say to all of you. I think CoP as a whole still have not even approached the potential I know it is capable of.

And for all those curious onlookers, my account will remain in the DD Family under new management of course.

Best Wishes to everyone.
Virgil
GenLucky
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Good luck, man, I wish you all the best in real life. :)

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

you already know how I feel about you leaving the game... so theres not much more to say...

Thanks for everything, thanks for making DD what it is and I'm not talking about a powerful alliance, I'm talking about the great community it is.

Now go ahead and block 971 of your 972 msn contacts and spend the little time you have chatting with me :P

*hug*

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

nooooooo you'll be missed Lucky (no puns intended :p).... you were/are/will remain a great player :)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Even though I didn't know you, I know you are one of the best players ingame and you are good for comunity aswell. We'll all miss you and I hope you'll come back soon...

*cries because another great SGW player is leaving*

Regards Neimenljivi
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

Ill get my message in before this goes multi pages..

Best of luck in RL, whatever you do. Didnt know you in person, but you must be one hell of a guy to manage a 40 man strong alliance on more than one server and still keep up with your own account.

Cyaz
god of darkness
Forum Irregular

goodluck in real life mate
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Gen, you kept saying you were thinking about it. And a friend of mine in DD said he was getting a new account, and I even made the connection, but I didn't think it would really happen. I must say to this day I regret our parting those many months ago, and I regret the damage that was done to our friendship. Even though we have solved those differences, we will never be the same friends. I wish you the very best in your life and your endeavors. I must say that the man who is getting your account(I'll leave him confidential unless he speaks up) is getting quite the powerful account. Your long posts in the DD forums will be missed by those in DD I'm sure, as I already miss them. This game will not be the same without you, that I know.

Goodluck my friend
Matt
Hensenshi
InTuItIoN
Fledgling Forumer

Best of luck for the future :-)

Regards

InTuItIoN
Reaperman
Forum Intermediate

All the best for your new RL dude :-D
market mod speaking
Silk
Forum Intermediate

aww another oldy leaves, good luck and goodbye
AI_
Fledgling Forumer

gen u know how much im indebted to u for giving me so many oportunities to gain power, for helping me with ascension, and all the countless late nights u helped me plan everything. most of all u are an amazing friend to have. people this is the most loyal friend u will ever have and i mean that whole heartedly. he would put everything on the line to help his friends. there are not many people like that.

good luck in real life man and ill always keep bugging u on msn :P :(

alex
Dirty Dozen Command Staff
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

GenLucky,

Good luck in real life - and above all, enjoy it.

It's sad to see such a great player leave.

Regards,
KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Inferno™
Suspended

Not one of, as someone falsely stated. You are THE BEST player in the whole game. No-one has been more dominant than you Gen. Hope you do that well in all of the tasks you may undertake in the future. Good Luck.
S T I
Forum Intermediate

I have said my bits to Gen, all have to say this is a great loss to SGW & i wish DD all the best. i could go on saying this or that, but the people who know, is all that matters how great a leader he is.

all the best in R/L. Jeff

I would also like to say the same about Wolf 359 who i only just found out departed us. But who will always be with us.

yep, i have been drinking :lol:
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.

Return to “Quitting....”