Rest Home

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

I think Jeff alliance was a ood idea sort of a Red Cross effect to the game .. but question Jeffs methods or his integrity was low...

ohh and you double pposted everywhere :P
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

I didn't mean to question Jeff or his motives. And I didn't see the post about trying to become the number one alliance. I also received a PM from Jeff which I did not see. The timing was just very bad for all concerned (myself included). We just found out that someone had been giving aid and support to one of our enemies so that they could mass our members and, a day later, they show up in the Rest Home. This concerned me, as there did not appear to be a vetting process to screen potential members and thus I thought it was a bad idea.

Yes Jeff, I know you had over 120 million UU at one time. But even if you were trying to become the number one alliance, you don't have to let in EVERYONE. As ETL stated earlier, Omega rejected Juan, even though his army size and power would have really helped cement Omega's strength. Perhaps I was a little snide with my comments; I apologize. I was (and still am) in a foul mood because my football team got humiliated in the National Championship game last night. I did not mean to take it out on anybody else and, for that, I apologize.
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

:shock:

go Gators

oh well I routed for them even though Im a former Cane Player but hey there from Florida.. woot 41-14

number 1 team my ........ :-D
S T I
Forum Intermediate

Shooting Star wrote:
Yes Jeff, I know you had over 120 million UU at one time. But even if you were trying to become the number one alliance, you don't have to let in EVERYONE. As ETL stated earlier, Omega rejected Juan, even though his army size and power would have really helped cement Omega's strength. Perhaps I was a little snide with my comments; I apologize. I was (and still am) in a foul mood because my football team got in the National Championship game last night. I did not mean to take it out on anybody else and, for that, I apologize.

To put things straight for everyone.

After speaking to shooting star he now knows I did not know of anything that he suspected 1 of my members of & that has now been cleared up with this player. also I did not accept all that applied to join & there were a few that were removed. 1 because I was informed & given evidence that they were a scammer.

I have accepted shooting stars apology, but he dosn't know anything about being humiliated, he should try being English & having the Aussies kick the #### out of you in Cricket, we can't even draw a match :lol:
Red XIII wrote:Just blame Omega instead. Much easier than writing an entire paragraph about a problem.
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

not the cricket, let it be forgotten :cry:
english sport is getting embarrasing.

*waits in horror for rugby world cup*

All good, ive got my welsh half to fall back on
:-D
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
mulletslayer
Fledgling Forumer

S T I wrote:
Shooting Star wrote:
Yes Jeff, I know you had over 120 million UU at one time. But even if you were trying to become the number one alliance, you don't have to let in EVERYONE. As ETL stated earlier, Omega rejected Juan, even though his army size and power would have really helped cement Omega's strength. Perhaps I was a little snide with my comments; I apologize. I was (and still am) in a foul mood because my football team got in the National Championship game last night. I did not mean to take it out on anybody else and, for that, I apologize.

To put things straight for everyone.

After speaking to shooting star he now knows I did not know of anything that he suspected 1 of my members of & that has now been cleared up with this player. also I did not accept all that applied to join & there were a few that were removed. 1 because I was informed & given evidence that they were a scammer.

I have accepted shooting stars apology, but he dosn't know anything about being humiliated, he should try being English & having the Aussies kick the #### out of you in Cricket, we can't even draw a match :lol:

haha 5 nil, we owned englands butts

Be wary, once the Australians rule the world everyone will be forced to drink excessive amounts of Alcohol muhahahaha
Mix
Forum Irregular
Alliance: D-Generation X
Race: Ancient
ID: 5928

tom twin wrote:not the cricket, let it be forgotten :cry:

I take it you will not be watching the 1 day series and the Cricket World Cup then :lol:
Image <-happens if you don't bow before REK...
REK = God...
_SIN_, You Will Not Be Forgotten...
"Bumblebee, Stop lubricating the man"
Tyber Zann

*runs for hills screaming*

all the abuse. wait until we win something. then its my turn :-D
Kurosakii

Mix wrote:
tom twin wrote:not the cricket, let it be forgotten :cry:

I take it you will not be watching the 1 day series and the Cricket World Cup then :lol:

hey if scotland play in the cricket world cup we even stand a chance of beating the english in the state that the english are playing :P
Tyber Zann

now now. no need to kick someone in the nads when on the floor. :lol:
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Try to stay on topic people.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
bryan
Forum Intermediate

sti this was a great idea, it even lasted 40 hours. wait thats like twenty20. did you get up to 79 members by any chance?
Bryan wrote:shoot first, fire missiles second. if anything left, drop a nuke
Genlucky wrote:Opinions are like **Filtered**. everyone has one, and some are bigger than others
buck wrote:i am infact the proverbial nutcase
mclarenf1
Fledgling Forumer

Its a shame that you have decided to drop this as an idea as it had some real potential to be something of use to those that support the idea. It could be a way of someone staying out of war if they had rl commitments and could not fight or for some reason disagreed with the war. It hope that you change you mind Jeff and bring this back on board.

Return to “StarGateWars General”