eragon/eldest

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
jar0dinges
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

eragon/eldest

i was kinda surprised it was not here yet

but what you think of it i think the second 1 is a lot better dont

the first movie is not good it is too short and not really good based on the book

jar0dinges wrote:it gotten boring
pete wrote:thats the TA way,bore the oppositon to death
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 1922320

Its been a while but I would have to agree with you the second was better. The firsts plot was a little slower and not quite as many shocks. Both are relativly good books although I didnt care all that much for the movie. Not the best but definatly not the worst book I have ever read.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

good books, yes the second is better. However the storyline is fairly basic and stereotypical. Some parts are more unique though. I'm eagerly awaiting the third book. Empire?
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Love those books, haven't seen the movie yet.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
hellvsheaven
Forum Newbie

Whatt!!!!!!! you havent seen the movie yet???? i read both the books i think the movie sucked though....hated it...hopefully they put more info in the second one than the first....and i like the second as well better than the first...i would rate the trilogy so far a 9.5 on a 1-10 scale.....thats how much i liked the books.....surprised he hasnt seen the movie yet lol...oh well.....the movie sucked any way.....
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

i havn't seen the movie either but from what i have heard i'm not missing much. They should have killed Durza like they did in the book!
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

lol, he didn't die in the movie? That just basically rewrites much of the second book then :lol:

Good books all around though.

ID=60881
hellvsheaven
Forum Newbie

no, they did kill him in the movie...just not the way in the book....and u didnt miss much at all...you got more info in the book then the movie...the movie left out lots of important info.....
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

eragon and durza fight on dragons don't they? cos durza suddenly had the power to summon a dragon thing :lol:
Speaking as a Mod
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Definitely great books. I was really looking forward to the move and was jealous that a bunch of my friends got to see it opening day, but they told me it sucked so I didn't bother going to see it. From what I hear I hope they don't make a second movie. Some one should remake the movie.
blooper

The books are really good. The movie blows and the director should be executed. Blow all the budget on the cast and and make one of the worst battles ive seen. Effects weren't bad but they just spunked all over the book...bloody morons.

Cant wait for the third book!
Osi
Forum Addict

yeah, i'm never gonna see the film. Heard it butchered the books.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
surfey*chik
Forum Irregular

im half way throu eragon....this is no0by but is eldest b4 or after eragon??? :oops: :x
blooper

It is after. Eragon first, then eldest. Then the next one....which im guessing is going to be green or black covered...probably green
surfey*chik
Forum Irregular

blooper wrote:It is after. Eragon first, then eldest. Then the next one....which im guessing is going to be green or black covered...probably green

ook thanz blooper :-D

Return to “The Book Club”