H.G Wells

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

H.G Wells

Creator of War of the Worlds a classic sci-fi book which for those who havn't seen the movie is about martian invasion of Britain.

He also wrote The Time Machine, probably - if not the- first time travel based novel

both are very good books and have been made into films. The War of the Worlds is a much better book than it is as a film. Both the novels are thought instigating, they made me consider the ramifications of time travel and also the possibility of martian invasion being countered only by germs

I'd recommend them to readers of all ages. War of the Worlds is a very small book and is one of my favourite all time novels!
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Eternal Serenity
Forum Irregular
Race: Tollan
ID: 1922320

Im not sure if its the war of the world but can anyone remember the small series about the invasion of earth and the survivors who form a rebellion and end of destroying the creatures(something to do with tripods and a few other story line plots are all I can remember right now). I havent seen one of the books since 7th or 8th grade but it was an enjoyable series.

Return to “The Book Club”