Message from Bryan

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Finarfin wrote:
bryan wrote:his ip was bigpond NSW. if i was a mean prick, id ring up my mate who happens to be district manager of all NSW, and Northern Aust, and have his internet permanently terminated. He would most likely be put on an internet black-listing, and would not be able to regain access to the net, whoever his isp after this. However, this is Forum's game, and i wont do that without him asking.

i wonder how the boot would feel it is on my foot. im sure i kick harder.

:D

Do it :)

I second it :twisted:
Who third it? :P

Btw welcome back bryan :)
Se7en
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

El TC wrote:
Se7en wrote:Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but if you call up the police or the ISP and tell them someone hacked your online game account - I don't really think they'd do anything. However, I would love to be proven wrong on this.

U'd be surprised.

And also, what if this guy was more stealthy, he could have sold Bryan's account for real $$, therefore committing fraud, this is not just a simple game account plus he had access maybe to other sites he was using like internet banking etc.

As far as I know ISP's only need the logs and the IP in those logs and what was done, basically a summary from Forum.

It should be reported imo, even if its just the email with the logs and Forums summary of what happened.

Unless you hire a lawyer and pay him more byran's account is now worth (probably), nobody will force Forum's hand to the point where he'll turn over IP logs and evidence and all that good stuff. As for blacklisting of ISPs, sure they exist. For people that hack into business sites, do carding, and other more serious matters. I really doubt that if you went to someones ISP and claimed that someone broke into your online game account, they wouldn't even listen to you unless you had some evidence. Which would require forum's involvement. Which would require a lawyers involvement. Which would require alot of money.

The hacker dude was a turd nugget and he has been dealt with and byran's account has been made safer. Claiming here that you can go and get him 'banned from the internet' or press charges against him for whatever is just tooting your own horn. :roll:

EDIT: I'm in no way sticking up for this idiot, but I think the lynch mob is running around wildly with it's ideas. If this guy has been caught using multies repeatedly in the past, then I think a banning of his IP from the game would be in order.
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

I hope all this stuff just blows over, and we can get back to SGW. I hope you get it all sorted Bryan and down with Hackers.

BW
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

Bad Wolf wrote:I hope all this stuff just blows over, and we can get back to SGW. I hope you get it all sorted Bryan and down with Hackers.

BW

I concur mate
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
bryan
Forum Intermediate

Strike Action xxx,562,597,309 Ranked: 1

im baaaack. now, who was it that was farming me?
Bryan wrote:shoot first, fire missiles second. if anything left, drop a nuke
Genlucky wrote:Opinions are like **Filtered**. everyone has one, and some are bigger than others
buck wrote:i am infact the proverbial nutcase
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

bryan wrote:Strike Action xxx,562,597,309 Ranked: 1

im baaaack. now, who was it that was farming me?

Welcome back man... now only last two innocent people need to be cleared and their acccounts returned.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
utherrex
Forum Grunt

Indeed...and the most important ones indeed...
Welcome back Bryan...I wouldn't miss you..but well..im on the justice side first of all...if admins proved your version and brought you back to the game, I must believe their had the totally convincent proofs of your innocense and justice had take place...

But I hope you still support those who hadn't have that "luck" yet and still claim for justice.

These cheats does nothing to do with the "no cheating dirty ways" of playing this game that also should be eliminated...but it is not in admins hands...its in everybodies elses hands.
Things had changed around here...don't you think?
Is so nice to be at home!

Return to “StarGateWars General”