Alliance ranking fecked!!

Balhaar
Forum Spammer
Alliance: TSA
Race: Tollan
ID: 16602

Alliance ranking fecked!!

How come the alliance ranking has 6 allainces ranked and the rest are not...It must be mucked i mean Omega are ranked 190.

Is this because the admin are changing how the ranking system works...or just a glitch?
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

i believe they are being updated, slowly but surely, cuz last i saw only 5 were ranked
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Re: Alliance ranking fecked!!

Balhaar wrote:How come the alliance ranking has 6 allainces ranked and the rest are not...It must be mucked i mean Omega are ranked 190.

Is this because the admin are changing how the ranking system works...or just a glitch?

Its been like that all day.
It started with Archangels being the only ones ranked, then 2 hrs later, US was ranked, then 2 hrs later, Immortal... and so on... now there are 6...

Its a bit wierd, kind of like its updating very slowly... which doesnt make sense since Omega would be either rank 1 or rank 2...

Actually, I think that Omega has been rank 1 for so long, that when Archangels became rank 1, it just couldnt handle the change ;)

~Jaxin, joking, so please dont kill me ETL lol
Balhaar
Forum Spammer

I think they must be changing the way it works aswell. As Archangels had just under 2 bil total power and now they have 4 bil...must be a new updated way of ranking alliances.

Its frustrating though when you go through the alliance page like I do to find players with lots of naq out. Its easier that way..but not any more all the big alliances are ranked in the hundreds i cant be bothered to trall through that.
Blessed be those who carry out the will of Balhaar, heretics be those who do not
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Balhaar wrote:I think they must be changing the way it works aswell. As Archangels had just under 2 bil total power and now they have 4 bil...must be a new updated way of ranking alliances.

Its frustrating though when you go through the alliance page like I do to find players with lots of naq out. Its easier that way..but not any more all the big alliances are ranked in the hundreds i cant be bothered to trall through that.

No, that increase in the archangels power is due to me joining with my 1 trillion covert power and another member reaching 1 trillion covert power... the ranking power is what we expected it to be at for the Archangels...
Balhaar
Forum Spammer

Thought you joined Archangels...was gona keep queit about the fact that UnnaturalSelection leave way to much naq out....so I help them along with that lol.

Why do you still have the UnnaturalSelection avatar..if you dont me asking.
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Balhaar wrote:Thought you joined Archangels...was gona keep queit about the fact that UnnaturalSelection leave way to much naq out....so I help them along with that lol.

Well, I know they leave lots of naq out... but well... meh

And I still have to avatar for 2 reasons:
1) Im to lazy to change it
2) I am still heavily allied with them, just like esker is to the SLA... same situation
Balhaar
Forum Spammer

I Replicate wrote:
Balhaar wrote:Thought you joined Archangels...was gona keep queit about the fact that UnnaturalSelection leave way to much naq out....so I help them along with that lol.

Well, I know they leave lots of naq out... but well... meh

And I still have to avatar for 2 reasons:
1) Im to lazy to change it
2) I am still heavily allied with them, just like esker is to the SLA... same situation

Think you mised an obvious third...It looks cool.

I definately think it must be a new way of ranking, i mean there are alliance with 75 bil...they didn't have that before.
Skyflame
Fledgling Forumer

Hmm...Hope it fixes soon...the TAA were 4th before this happened...I want to get 4th back!
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Skyflame wrote:Hmm...Hope it fixes soon...the TAA were 4th before this happened...I want to get 4th back!

lol, and what are you all now? ;)
Balhaar
Forum Spammer

I Replicate wrote:
Skyflame wrote:Hmm...Hope it fixes soon...the TAA were 4th before this happened...I want to get 4th back!

lol, and what are you all now? ;)

This has worked out welll lol. The EPA are now ranked first!!!!!

what a day for us lol. dont think archangels are ranked now I replicate.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

You're now first Skyflame!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

lol, apparently this is going to be a daily problem...
Apparently, over the night, it reset again and started over calculating the rankings...but from a quick glance, it didnt completly reset, and kept calculating where it left off...

This is a weird bug :?
Balhaar
Forum Spammer

Its murder for my random alliance attacks.

all the no name alliances are at the top of the lists with players ranked in their 6000s.
Skyflame
Fledgling Forumer

Stay like this Stay like this Stay like this Stay like this Stay like this Stay like this Stay like this Stay like this...Stay like this.

This is the first time I have been glad there are faults in SGW! At least now I can say the TAA has been first at some point!

Return to “Bugs Archive”