Music Section

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

i believe he means haters of other music genre's. i know i don't like rap, or any of it's incarnations, but the reasonable user would ignore those threads, and focus on the music threads they do like, however, with most communities, there are those who aren't reasonable, and feel the need to troll other music styles, which is why modding would be needed.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Mod needs to be OBJECTIVE as long as NO RULES are broken, so NORMALLY, there will be no probs :P
Relentless

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:i believe he means haters of other music genre's. i know i don't like rap, or any of it's incarnations, but the reasonable user would ignore those threads, and focus on the music threads they do like, however, with most communities, there are those who aren't reasonable, and feel the need to troll other music styles, which is why modding would be needed.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Yea, that pretty much sums up what i meant, i didnt mean the mods giving abuse, i meant other members in the community who dont want to be civil :P
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

i'd just like to add my support to this, it'd be nice to see if other sgw players have the same or similar musical tastes as i do. I can however see there would be a problem with people bashing other music types
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
ID: 0

Like I have said in my past posts I dont mind modding this section aswell, it was my idea and I have an intrest in other peoples music tastes and would Mod it fairly without question.

Thank you to everyone who has given there surport to this idea so far. Hope it comes through.

BW
Bad Wolf

Sorry for the double post, but Please can someone give me an update ?

BW
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

I think it would be great, if there's one problem I have with music, is not being able to expand what I'm listening to cos i simply dson't know where to look, yeh there are things like pandora, buts its just not very social :P
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

Im all up for this. Basicly I listen to music more often than watch movies, so it would be nice to have a place to go where, you can discuss news in music industry, talk about your favourite song/singer/band and maybe let ppl know what are you listening to and let them know that there is such thing out on air :-D
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
Bad Wolf

Tal_Rasha wrote:Im all up for this. Basicly I listen to music more often than watch movies, so it would be nice to have a place to go where, you can discuss news in music industry, talk about your favourite song/singer/band and maybe let ppl know what are you listening to and let them know that there is such thing out on air :-D

I have to listern to music pritty much all day. I also agree there would be plenty to wright about, Genres, Albums, Bands, Vestivals, Concerts, Music Mags, Producing, Publishing and LOADS of other stuff.

Make it Happen !!!

BW
Tal_Rasha
Forum Regular
Race: ..::retired::..

Bad Wolf wrote:Make it Happen !!!
So said mighty BW, there should be nothing standing in our way to have that music section...yay :-D
Really-this is a good idea
Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth. Aesop
want a sig? ^click^ to see my work - if satisfied, PM me
Bad Wolf

I have had a PM saying this WILL be going ahead. We just have to wait now...

Congrats people on making my idea take off.

BW
The Hamburglar
Forum Spammer

finally somewhere where i can share my love for traditional polish reggae without fear of ridicule... who elses loves "Igor Mon and the bud seeds"?
Indeed! I can scarcely believe it.
Spacey
Forum Zombie

it won't be a spam section hammy...I put out a tentative set of rules in the mod station...now I've got to include that only real music talk will be allowed or thread will be moved to the spam temple.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Bad Wolf

Spacey wrote:it won't be a spam section hammy...I put out a tentative set of rules in the mod station...now I've got to include that only real music talk will be allowed or thread will be moved to the spam temple.

Thats great news, Hammys post may be limited to say the least.

BW
Spacey
Forum Zombie

oopsie...I was thinking of the creative witing corner rules...oh well...that will be the first in the set of music section rules
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”