Go Yankies!

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.

Ooops, They gonna do it again...

Nah
12%
Course we are
18%
It's all G.W.'s fault we in this mess
24%
If Iran ain't a realm on SGW bugger off....
12%
Smoke 'em
29%
The U.N. will stop them invading another country again
6%
If they invade Iran I am quitting SGW
No votes

Total votes: 17
El TC
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Go Yankies!

So, switched on CNN and saw there's talk of the States taking down Iran now as well.

What say you?
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

just like they were going to obliterate Iraq and Afghanistan in a few months. No, the Iranian forces will employ guerilla tactics if there is a move by the states, and the USA will become engaged in yet another long winded "war"
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
El TC
Forum Irregular

Maybe it's allready planned by the US government, that's why they send troop re-enforcements to Iraq under the guise of "new strategy for Iraq"
CRASSUS
Mammon

I'm sorry i can't take this seriously, for one we might invade but probably not...that is something that could cause impeachment.

2: CNN, i can imagine bush "see, we gotta destroy iran, get me my generals, and the chief of staff, oh yeah and that pretty CNN lady so i can tell her my plans hehe"
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.
El TC
Forum Irregular

Well, if you American you should take it seriously.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

lol Iran will pwn them if they go in :roll: (when you do war on multiple fronts you loose, see germany in WW2)...or another sep 11 would happen if they do such stupid error. That will reveal one thing anyway if they go in: Bush is racist.
What I think of all? GET ALL YOUR TROOPS BACK FROM IRAQ BUSH WHILE IT IS TIME YOU DO NOT WANT ANOTHER VIETNAM DON'T YOU??
Emma Desala
Forum Irregular

If you look at the map, you see that attacking Iran would in fact make it ONE front, Jim. :)

Iraq attaches to Iran attaches to Afghanistan. :)

One big mofo province of Hell.
:lol:

Regards,
Emma Desala,
Coordinator
Please read: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... p?p=741495
El TC
Forum Irregular

Emma Desala wrote:One big mofo province of Hell.
:lol:

Regards,

I think the correct term is "axis of evil",lol but when they invadeNorth Korea soon, the fronts will shift exposing their homefront.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

its quite hypocritical George Bushes reasons for war on terror being in a nutshell: other countries may have weapons of mass destruction. Aka , Only America and her allies are allowed to have WoMD's and we have a thousand times more than anyone else.

Other thing is, Iraq and Afghanistan might have had WoMD's so the USA went an invaded (as you do). Late last year North Korea, announced that they have WoMD's and have tested them, yet still no USA invasion. :shock:
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
El TC
Forum Irregular

Well, Iraq and Afghanistan in fact didn't have WMD's, hard to believe at first but looking at those two countries now absolutely rediculous to mount such an offensive against those ppl.

If USA invaded, or even came close to NK they would start WW3. I absolutely believe that the US has NO chance against NK, none whatsover, the whole country is underground, their whole military is specifically build for their terrein, they don't use high-tech equipment etc. Forget it. It's basically a timebomb that's ticking away, unstoppable, just like the situation in Iran.

What is the free world supposed to do? Sit and wait until WMD go to the hands of known terrorist organizations? Invade them? Yes, the US has WMD but so does Israel, still a big player in this whole arena.
Stubert
Forum Spammer

drop a nuke.
Q MAN wrote:i have to admit,i was ownd by ly!!!

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER
Cole
Forum History

Lysander wrote:drop a nuke.

If bush did it, WW3 would start :roll:
Stubert
Forum Spammer

imagine how easier it would have been to just drop a nuke on iraq. it wasnt as if the oil fields would matter

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER
Cole
Forum History

Lysander wrote:imagine how easier it would have been to just drop a nuke on iraq.

That would mean:
_bush is new hitler
_new sep 11 attacks
_chaos?
Stubert
Forum Spammer

Apophis The Great wrote:
Lysander wrote:imagine how easier it would have been to just drop a nuke on iraq.

That would mean:
_bush is new hitler
_new sep 11 attacks
_chaos?

some ppl agree to that, though if i recall wasnt it the americans that nuked japan?

the sep 11 attacks wouldnt be so bad, theyd be limited to 1 a year and theyd know what date to increase security.

theres that already isnt there?

PROUD HALL OF SHAMER

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”