SGA 3x20 1st strike *spoilers*

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*

wat do yout think or the ep?

great
71%
ok
21%
marginally interesting
4%
bad
4%

Total votes: 24
tomj_302
Suspended
ID: 0

like when i watch some episodes i think of even easier ways to solve things
samir
Fledgling Forumer

i thought bounty was quite good ... (sg-1 )

was cool to see vala dress as a hottie :-D
tomj_302
Suspended

vindicare wrote:haha i bet if we put our heads together we could make a whole series for the makers of sg1 to make haha that would be funn dont you think to see our work being watched by millions

me and mi cuz are making a virtual series because we are bored called stargate haven then i decided to use the olympus class in that pic :P because we decided to have it in the Aquaries galaxy hehe

samir wrote:i thought bounty was quite good ... (sg-1 )

was cool to see vala dress as a hottie :-D

i preffered her in the hot pants :-D
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

shes hot anyways, love how she led his parents/other to beleive some certain relationships

lol love the toomin comment
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Rokas
Forum Newbie

tomj_302 wrote:like when i watch some episodes i think of even easier ways to solve things

Thats common for all movies :) Like you start thinking, what the hell are they doing, there are much simpler ways...
But would it be fun if humans roam around the galaxies and do whatever they want with ease :)
tomj_302
Suspended

lol you could then get 2 story lines in :P
Inferno™
Suspended

Hollow out a asteroid? Tollan Ion cannons, new power sources?. Ok.

1. We didnt get any guns from the Tolan. They didnt ever give one to us.

2. We have no idea about how things we have work. We cannot create new power sources because WE DONT KNOW HOW TO. We simply know how to use them it has been stressed many many times.

3. Hollow out an asteroid. Probably the most stupid idea I have ever heard. Because we can all jsut do that quickly and cheaply :P Lets not build one on a planet lets dig into an asteroid great idea!!! No.. not only is it impossible for us, its way too expensive and takes way too long.

I dont actually know what some of you think when you watch stargate. we cant build new technology the only thing we can do is change the ship design and its alright already.

--------------------

Back on topic.

Its kinda weird to see how effective that Asuran weapon was. It was dishing out more power than those 6 or 7 Wraith Hives by like 4x. They should have gone back to the Asuran Planet really but theres no doubt that something would be guarding it, after seeing how quick they built that tiny satelite and how destructive it is.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

the satallite is actually quite simple... it is much harder to build battlecruisers...

and that hollowing out idea was meant by using beaming tech... beam a chunk here, another there, etc... not to use regular drilling equipment...

the power source was meant to get some from the asgard...

and the tollans did indeed never give out any cannons...

but it would be great if they manage to get some stuff from the asurans...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
tomj_302
Suspended

i think it were in season 5 ep 9 in between to fires

The SGC has access to an offworld trinium mine. A trade agreement was reached for a supply of trinium in exchange for the Tollan ion cannon. Earth would need 38 ion cannons for an effective network to protect the planet from attack.

i sure they came through with some
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we know the episode, the deliveries never happened because sg-1 blew up the phase-shifting bombs that the gua'ould forced them to build...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
tomj_302
Suspended

oh right i've not seen it for a while
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

I said it was ok. And the reason I did was becuase of the cliffhanger

Other then that BLOWING UP THE PLANET WOW!!!!

The stargate beam WOW!!!

Sinking the city never expected that

Taking off expected that

Leaving the wraith ship on the planet :? WTH??

Season 4 will be boring I think I mean where are they going with the wraith NOWHERE?

The Aursans yeah we will kill them!!

The new planet watch wait and see weird viruses, planet effects boring etc..

Would be great if another new enemy came along :-D
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
tomj_302
Suspended

:shock:

that post was kinda random lol

ino you wouldnt leave a ship on a planet
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

wraith cruiser, couldnt repair engines??
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
tomj_302
Suspended

i think they could if they had lots of time

because they could of beamed it on the main land

Return to “The TV room”