WEAPON LIMITS - NEED TO BE INCREASED WITH PEOPLE STAYING...

Rob--1
Forum Grunt

WEAPON LIMITS - NEED TO BE INCREASED WITH PEOPLE STAYING...

just a crazy thought but as many people are now not planning on accending it might be an idea to remove or to at least increase the weapon limits, as many people have already said the asgard are now sitting behind their defence with no one being able to strike them (except maybe a few tauri with max supers and weapons). kind of sucks when all other races cant be able to at least hit back at someone, maybe even an adjustment so that all races can at least attack someone who is asgard as it allows you to buy the correct number of weapons?

if something doesnt get done soon the main sever will just turn into a UP server as no one else can do anything but increase UP as covert levels are now slowing down now, i dont know anyone who has 23 yet?
daivahataka
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

People unwilling to ascend is all the more reason to leave the limits as they are, knowing that, in time, others will catch up with them should help motivate them.
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Re: WEAPON LIMITS - NEED TO BE INCREASED WITH PEOPLE STAYING

Rob--1 wrote:just a crazy thought but as many people are now not planning on accending it might be an idea to remove or to at least increase the weapon limits, as many people have already said the asgard are now sitting behind their defence with no one being able to strike them (except maybe a few tauri with max supers and weapons). kind of sucks when all other races cant be able to at least hit back at someone, maybe even an adjustment so that all races can at least attack someone who is asgard as it allows you to buy the correct number of weapons?

if something doesnt get done soon the main sever will just turn into a UP server as no one else can do anything but increase UP as covert levels are now slowing down now, i dont know anyone who has 23 yet?

Has 23, or can get 23...
No one has 23 yet, but I know of about 3 people that can get it easily given a few days... but those are the people ascending :P

As for the 'limit' i dont think its a limit, persay, its just the way that the info was coded. The variables have a size limit themselves, and have a max. I guess it would be simple to fix if he just make them long variables... but meh

And while daivahataka did mention an interesting idea, seriously, that would just mean the strong players only get to ocus on UP, and get to insanely high amounts of that...

So Rob1, calm down, be patient. After the more important ascension server is running, things like this can be fixed...
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
Race: System Lord
ID: 71521

out of curiosity, how much is level 23 (too lazy to calcualte)
Death is only the beginning - Nex est tauntum exordium!!

Deathshotshooter's Trade FeedBack -
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=102777
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Deathshotshooter wrote:out of curiosity, how much is level 23 (too lazy to calcualte)

about 22bil for a repli
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Rob1 was is right though, whether it is a simple coding fix or not, it needs to be done.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Rob--1
Forum Grunt

you also forget that alot of people who accended still kept their troops with friends for their shells, i also hear that shell accounts get a free ppt when they accend... so anyone with friends can get back to where they were in no time and will catch those up who did not accend. if you ask me thats slightly unfair and i cant imagine changing the size length in the DB being that much hassle if thats all your saying it is :roll:

either way it is something that needs to be discussed as im sure that most people just seem to be making units per day now and selling them for naq only to increase their UP cos there isnt anything else to do in the game.
fredrabbit
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: HVE
Race: ?
ID: 20938
Alternate name(s): *TheBetterIdiot
Location: If there is a bright spot to the univers the place farest from it.

If you don't increese the limit it would give people an incenative to ascend and start over. If you got to the point where you could not get any more wepons train more supers or anything other than up your UP then you should ascend thats why it is there a different challenge for you to tackle.
Skyflame
Fledgling Forumer

Whoa, limits? What limits?
Rob--1
Forum Grunt

you can only buy 62,000 weapons of attack and defence... and why would you want to be forced to accend, some people like myself do not want all the hassle of starting from scratch again. i think it also gives other players something to aim for by catching up with the top people.... but why bother if they are limited and you will also be limited? game will get boring and people will have nothing to aim for.

i say open up the limits let the big boys have a chance of fighting it out amongst themselves by trying to out do each others defence/ coverts etc. at present its just pointless everyone non tauri of trying to take out the top asgard players as their def advantage will make them untouchable. 24/7 PPT if you like. :roll:
Skyflame
Fledgling Forumer

Hmm...yeah get rid of them.
Rob--1
Forum Grunt

lets have a poll and see what admin thinks, its something that should be done sooner rather than later
Jean Gregoire Gabriel
Revolution of the Mods

Honours and Awards

I believe it is being/has been taken care of, with the new battle reports.

J.G.G.
Revolutionary
Rob--1
Forum Grunt

excellent!

can now spend my naq on some thing again! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

youre scaring me :lol: :lol:

Return to “Suggestions Archive”