New Updates

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~BARBARIAN~
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

loving the changes myself think they rock..
Neimenljivi wrote:lol sorry, I don't smoke weed or do mushrooms (heh 13 years old).
Flavar
Forum Elite
ID: 0

to true i really love them especially since i can get better planets to steal now
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Schizm
Forum Grunt
Race: Wraith
ID: 121

i dont like the updates, i didnt use overbanking in the sense. it was just handy for trades that could be set-up n left till the other person logged on and accepted, now i have to wait for both people to be on at the same time as selling mts/UU nets way more naq than a low player can hold in their bank

AND my bank size is now less than 1/4 of what is used to be, how come?
Borek
Forum Addict

I like the updates myself, never really understood why overbanking was allowed, but since i have never used it then i am probably bias ;-)

Beacons and making planets for MT's, Black market trades, excellent work Forum, very nice update 8)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
UgolinoII
Forum Grunt

Annoying as the bank fix is, I think it was good of you to implement it, and bravo to finding an excellent and fair solution to resolving the problem of what to do with all the players (incluging myself!) who had far more money in the bank than there size should allow.

As others before have said - keeps things fresh!

Nice changes RE planets too, might bring the 'planet market' under control a little. Supply and demand .... :)

Return to “StarGateWars General”