New Updates

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
killtacular
Forum Addict

New Updates

Say bye bye to all you overbankers this is great will make more naq out and prices should go down.
Munchy
Forum Expert
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 60881

I doubt prices will go down that much, at least for uu's, as it is mostly big players who buy uu's, and big players have big banks :D

Ofcourse the ingame price of at's may go down a little, because less players will be able to have the space to buy 1-5x multiples, but I doubt even that will change much to be honest.

ID=60881
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

*there is a discussion on enhancements section*
killtacular
Forum Addict

my bad , this can be locked then sorry
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

i dont like it....it should of been made so people who had alot in their banks were given an opertunity to use it before all my naq was wasted out in the open...expecialy cause i was saveing up for something
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

except for the 2 or so turns during the update, the leak is not active yet.
tuesday.....

Rottenking wrote:it should of been made so people who had alot in their banks were given an opertunity to use it before all my naq was wasted out in the open...expecialy cause i was saveing up for something
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Forum wrote:except for the 2 or so turns during the update, the leak is not active yet.
tuesday.....

Rottenking wrote:it should of been made so people who had alot in their banks were given an opertunity to use it before all my naq was wasted out in the open...expecialy cause i was saveing up for something

I am sorry to this Admin/Forum but I hate this crappy Idea of leaking banks arent meant to like so WTH is with this :S...hehe...I serioulsy hate this leak idea.
Rottenking
Forum Expert
ID: 82082

im pretty sure it is leaking for me...cause im getting more than my current income each turn...but hey...i havent had a propper look so i may be wrong...on a happyer note...i really like the other updates...you added alot of new content fast
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

solution #2: if capacity < amount there... it disappears. gone forever.
solution #3: if capacity < amount there ... it all goes into the open.
solution #4: absolutely everything that allows 'overbank' is gone. ie cannot untrain/sell/trade/etc whatever it is that allows your bank to be needed to support current stash.
solution #5: unlimited bank. no limit.
solution #6: same as#5 but all income is automatically put into bank each turn.

lots of options :)

[Omega SL]Contact Zer0 wrote:
Forum wrote:except for the 2 or so turns during the update, the leak is not active yet.
tuesday.....

I am sorry to this Admin/Forum but I hate this crappy Idea of leaking banks arent meant to like so WTH is with this :S...hehe...I serioulsy hate this leak idea.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

thank you. and yes, its says its leaking, but its not. watch your bank -- on turn change. if it stays same, no leak.

Rottenking wrote:im pretty sure it is leaking for me...cause im getting more than my current income each turn...but hey...i havent had a propper look so i may be wrong...on a happyer note...i really like the other updates...you added alot of new content fast
The_Silencer
Forum Irregular

I like it, a lot :D That was all of the updates, including the bank thingy. I think that its better that way...

anyway, thanks forum :-D
From the ashes we rose. Together.

I is back.
~Anubis~
Forum Grunt
Race: INDU

I like all the new updates , because none of im are disadvantageous for me and i think there a step towards increased gameplay by everyone. :-D

BTW I wished to ask when u are able to steal a planet that is made from the market if anyone knows can they post here or in this topic
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... hp?t=62811 .
bamse
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient

The most I ever had in my bank was 1T naq and that doesn't come close to how much I can store, so it doesn't effect me very much but it sure will effect smaller players..

The new planet updates are awesome, it will limit planet stealing and now everyone can create their own planets.

I don't like the ascension updates though.
ksvisa
Fledgling Forumer

But this option, aviable to anyone - building planets - it is not dangerous? I mean in next 10 mounts will apear on the game a lot of planets. A LOT. Not 1/week for each player, but 1-2 planet per player in 10 weeks for sure!

It will be a lot of planets!
Emma Desala
Forum Irregular

AWESOME.
Just awesome.

Let's see what the repercussions are. :-D

At least it gets the flavour back to even the most bored elder players, I presume. ;)
No longer a completely predictable game.

Regards,
Emma Desala,
Coordinator
Please read: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWars/vie ... p?p=741495

Return to “StarGateWars General”