Happy Valentines Day SGW

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Relentless

Øsiris wrote:I hate Valentines day me and my gf broke it off last week and I've just always hated it.

Hahaha, suprised you even got a GF, considering your [edited out] and everything! :lol:

edited. Spacey.
~BARBARIAN~
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Relentless wrote:
Øsiris wrote:I hate Valentines day me and my gf broke it off last week and I've just always hated it.

Hahaha, suprised you even got a GF, considering your [edited out] and everything! :lol:

lmao thats a classic... so up front

but very mean.. :evil:
Neimenljivi wrote:lol sorry, I don't smoke weed or do mushrooms (heh 13 years old).
Relentless

~BARBARIAN~ wrote:
Relentless wrote:

lmao thats a classic... so up front

but very mean.. :evil:

[edited out]
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

this day sucks... 3 people have wished me happy valentines and i have to them... shows who ur friends are i gues... :cry: :cry:
Relentless

Happy S.A.D Walhalla
(Single Awarness Day)
:-D
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

I hope Pro accpets my request.....

BW
Osi
Forum Addict

Walhalla wrote:this day sucks... 3 people have wished me happy valentines and i have to them... shows who ur friends are i gues... :cry: :cry:

Yeah I got a bunch of Happy v-day comments on myspace, and i'm gonna feel terrible about it but i don't plan on responding. Oh and Doci I may "act" holier then though but at least i'm not ignorant.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Tivadar
Forum Regular
Alliance: [TCOA]Equinox
Race: Altíri

v-day is for me just liek each otehr day of the year ... normal like monday/tuesday/wednesday etc .....yeah, i have no GF but i´m a happy single :)
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

Øsiris wrote:
Walhalla wrote:this day sucks... 3 people have wished me happy valentines and i have to them... shows who ur friends are i gues... :cry: :cry:

Yeah I got a bunch of Happy v-day comments on myspace, and i'm gonna feel terrible about it but i don't plan on responding. Oh and Doci I may "act" holier then though but at least i'm not ignorant.

damn SAD day eh? :lol: :lol:
Osi
Forum Addict

Indeed. One of those days that you wish an errant missle or a small astroid would incinerate the Hallmark Factories...but with all the money they make they probably have a defense force field and a anti missle system installed around their fortress of doom.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Reconciliation
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dominium Ex Malus
Race: System Lord

happy valentines day everyone! even if it is a halmark holiday

*Remember remember the fifth of November*
*pull the trigger and the nightmare stops*
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

CrimsonFrost wrote:I'm going to celebrate Valentines Day by massing 1 lucky random guy today. If you are the massee reading this,

Happy Valentines Day! :-D

oh that is so romantic :)
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

The Hamburglar
Forum Spammer

personally i reccomend eating the steak during but whatver floats your boat...

and look, if your unhappy go out, get some cocaine, start a fight with some scumbags and spend the night in hospital wacked out of your head on conflicting drugs... its a helluva way to spend valentines day...
Indeed! I can scarcely believe it.
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

The Hamburglar wrote:personally i reccomend eating the steak during but whatver floats your boat...

and look, if your unhappy go out, get some cocaine, start a fight with some scumbags and spend the night in hospital wacked out of your head on conflicting drugs... its a helluva way to spend valentines day...

umm... ok....
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

Tivadar
Forum Regular
Alliance: [TCOA]Equinox
Race: Altíri

geisha wrote:
The Hamburglar wrote:personally i reccomend eating the steak during but whatver floats your boat...

umm... ok....

well, tahts a different way to celebrate v-day :D
at least you´ve done something :P

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”