descending

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
smooshable
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

wasted all my points on one stat that at this point in the game does very little.
Indu and proud of it!!
[]ev lovin the bad wolf
Fledgling Forumer

well im glad it reset cos my internet wudnt let me connect to it so i cud do nothing
X1
Forum Newbie

Hay I pressed descend button too!!! thought I would get back all I had lost in SGW, also thought there would be a warning lol, but hay No it wont let you descend <Yet> also thought it might be a good "Reset" for players who have screwed up in "ascended" lol, which, I think is most of us lolol :oops:

Anyhow, what I really wanna know, More than anything else, Is what happens when you double ascend ??? I have even paid <Bribed> my kids to help me find out !!!! As they are mad on this game !!! SS isnt cheap, paying your kids to find out what double ascention does Priceless <well they think it is> Lmao.

Please has anyone doubled Yet ??? or am I just a sad person <dont answer that !!!> that really wants to know ???

Ps I didnt have SS on SGW but I have now, & I got PPT on both accounts when I ascended :-) If that is of any use to anyone :-)
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

X1 wrote: I got PPT on both accounts when I ascended :-) If that is of any use to anyone :-)

whoa man, both accounts :? ? or r u talking about ur kids' accounts?
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

both accounts mean the main account and the ascended account.
That is normal

As for reascension, no one has done that yet.
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

Jaxin wrote:both accounts mean the main account and the ascended account.
That is normal

As for reascension, no one has done that yet.

ah, ok, thanx :P
X1
Forum Newbie

No, I am talking about my "ascended" & Normal accounts lol, really upset the kids when I "ascended" lol, coukd not rob "Dad" anymore lmao, Kids still playing on the "lower" server :D

and my "Kids" are 17, 16 * 14!!! so I am not just offering them Ice cream lmao !!! But I really wanna know what happens with double ascention!!!!

lend us a few billion on the normal server & I will let you know ;-)
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

X1 wrote:No, I am talking about my "ascended" & Normal accounts lol, really upset the kids when I "ascended" lol, coukd not rob "Dad" anymore lmao, Kids still playing on the "lower" server :D

and my "Kids" are 17, 16 * 14!!! so I am not just offering them Ice cream lmao !!! But I really wanna know what happens with double ascention!!!!

lend us a few billion on the normal server & I will let you know ;-)

lol, it will be about 3 weeks before anyone can find out what reascending does...
it takes that long to get the G&R points needed...
X1
Forum Newbie

well if anyone beats me to it, just let me know lol, I thought it would take longer than that !!! <3 weeks> although I suppose if the sole porpose of your mission is to re-ascend you may just do it :D But if you are like me & get Sabbed to death on the "lower" server you will need loads of Naq just for covert !!!!
Xanthors
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: DDE
Race: System Lord
ID: 5096

hmm dont we need by any chance to have again 1800 ascention points things to power up our ascended account?

X1 i have heard this rummor that when your account on regular is strong enough to ascend it will just give your higher self additional boost in ascention points.. or so i heard :D
X1
Forum Newbie

I have heard that too :D But what I really wanna do is kill all those nasty sinners on the "lower" server who are too cowardly to ascend :twisted:

I think 1 or 2 attacks on the high ranking "lower" server ppl will pursuade them to ascend lmao Will also help me, as my God on the "higher" server will protect lil old me on the lower server too :wink:

Still no offers of Naq on the lower server either :cry: :wink:
[]ev lovin the bad wolf
Fledgling Forumer

well teh OoC have made it their personal mission to stop me re-ascending so i dont think ill ever find out
X1
Forum Newbie

Thats the prob with ascending, all the little people we killed to get here now have us at there mercy :(

I have seen the forums about people who have ascended having 1000's of men & Naq on PPT on the lower server, but even so to get covert up to rank 20 still takes some doing ;-)

We should be allowed a single attack a day for a <reasonable> amount of life force; be able to attack the lower server, to bring them in attack range of our lowerselves say for a 15 Min period :twisted: So our lowerselves have a bit of defence, this again would assist people sitting in the High ranks of the lower server to ascend !!!

Maybe 1500 LF points and restricted to ppl in the top 100 on the lower server ?? and of no Benefit in score/rank to the ascended ??

What do you people think ???
The Mysterious Napkin

X1 wrote:Thats the prob with ascending, all the little people we killed to get here now have us at there mercy :(

I have seen the forums about people who have ascended having 1000's of men & Naq on PPT on the lower server, but even so to get covert up to rank 20 still takes some doing ;-)

We should be allowed a single attack a day for a <reasonable> amount of life force; be able to attack the lower server, to bring them in attack range of our lowerselves say for a 15 Min period :twisted: So our lowerselves have a bit of defence, this again would assist people sitting in the High ranks of the lower server to ascend !!!

Maybe 1500 LF points and restricted to ppl in the top 100 on the lower server ?? and of no Benefit in score/rank to the ascended ??

What do you people think ???

That I would rather attack the lower server with a Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShip!
Hell, I could telefrag it into the ennemy's ships!
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

i would soooo love to manipulate things in the main server, even if its not much. Like unlimited spying. On anyone... or prehaps something like a 'freeze' option in which we use a lot of our lifeforce to temp. freeze an account for lets say 2-4 turns. Idk what good it would do but i have a few ideas :twisted: . neway, just some food for thot, feel free to improve upon or critize

Return to “Ascended General”